Indexlicious.com – Hot and Sour Asian Soup – Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Hot and Sour Asian Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Hot and Sour Asian Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot and Sour Asian Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when buying groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home immediately and have something good. Your home should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hot and sour asian soup recipe. You can cook hot and sour asian soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hot and Sour Asian Soup:
- Use 1 of 14 ounce container of extra firm tofu cut into pieces.
- Use 1 of Half cup of sliced shitake mushrooms.
- Get 1 of Half cup of sliced oyster mushrooms.
- Take 1 of 8 ounce can of bamboo shoots.
- Get 2 cup of of bean sprouts.
- You need 1 of Quarter cup of corn starch.
- You need 1 tbsp of of cold water.
- Take 1 of container of Swanson brand hot and sour Asian infused chicken broth.
- You need 1 of Half of cup of chopped green onions.
- Prepare 2 of eggs slightly beaten.
Instructions to make Hot and Sour Asian Soup:
- First you want to mix the cornstarch and the cold water stirring until smooth set aside..
- Next combine the chicken broth bamboo shoots mushrooms and bean sprouts in a large stock pot. Add in the cornstarch mixture..
- Once the soup mixture has come to a slight boil, reduce heat to a simmer and add the tofu. Simmer for 5 to 10 minutes..
- Next take your beaten egg an drop into the soup. Remove from heat let set 5 to 10 minutes and add your chopped green onions..
Hot and sour soup (Suan La Tang) is a common dish popular in China especially in cold winter. It is firstly invented for poor people who need to warm their body up. So lots of white pepper used. It has different versions in China. Stir in the tofu, vinegar, and red pepper sauce.
If you find this Hot and Sour Asian Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.