Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kodhu Pudla (Pumpkin Crepe) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kodhu Pudla (Pumpkin Crepe) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. The foods that you get from these fast food places are generally foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. You will be delighted to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you should be eating every day.
While some of you enjoy having your snack foods, as opposed to reaching for the chips try grabbing some nuts. One of the health benefits of these kinds of nuts and seeds would be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be obtained in them. These kinds of fatty acids are vital to helping your body produce the proper levels of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. The first thing you may not comprehend is that various hormones that you need will only be able to be developed when you have these kinds of fatty acids.
By simply following some of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kodhu pudla (pumpkin crepe) recipe. To cook kodhu pudla (pumpkin crepe) you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kodhu Pudla (Pumpkin Crepe):
- Use 400 g of pumpkin.
- You need 2.5 cup of Handvo Flour (I have used the store brought flour- It is flour made with rice, tuvar dal (pigeon pea), chana dal (split yellow gram), Urad dal (split black gram)).
- You need 4 tbsp of oil.
- Take 2 tbsp of jaggery crumbled or grated.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of green chilli paste or as per taste.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of asafoetida.
- Get As needed of water to make the batter.
- You need As needed of oil for cooking.
Instructions to make Kodhu Pudla (Pumpkin Crepe):
- Wash, peel and chop the pumpkin. Grate the pumpkin. In a mixing bowl add the grated pumpkin, oil, ginger paste, green chilli paste, jaggery and salt..
- Mix them well with the hands. Keep aside for 5 minutes. The water will be released from the mixture. Now add the handvo flour and mix it well. Now add little by little water and make the batter. Cover and keep it aside for 15 minutes..
- Now grease and iron, aluminium or anodised tava (flat pan) with oil. Do not use a non stick pan. Pour a laddle ful of batter on tava and then wih the help of flat spatula spread it thin into circle. Cook the crepe on both sides till golden by applying oil..
- Remove in a plate and cut it into quarter pieces. Serve it hot with coriander chutney and ketchup..
A watery, bland vegetable, one would think the best thing to do with these is make them into deep fried koftas. Chilla, Cheela or Pudla are simple Indian breakfast pancakes. These Vegan Chickpea flour Pancakes are crepe like savory breakfast. Add veggies to the batter or serve with roasted veggies and a dip. Its like making dosas or crepes.
If you find this Kodhu Pudla (Pumpkin Crepe) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.