Indexlicious.com – Lauren's Taco Soup – Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lauren's Taco Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lauren's Taco Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Pick water over other drinks. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. When you choose water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend solely on water intake.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lauren's taco soup recipe. To make lauren's taco soup you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Lauren's Taco Soup:
- Take 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves (I use about 8) yes, I'm a garlic fiend.
- Get 1 of medium yellow onion chopped.
- Use 1/4 cup of taco seasoning.
- Take 1 packet of dry ranch seasoning mix.
- Provide 3 (15 oz) of cans tomatoes (I use diced and fire roasted).
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of kidney beans, drained.
- Provide 1 can of black beans, drained.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of frozen corn.
Instructions to make Lauren's Taco Soup:
- Brown hamburger meat, garlic and onion in a 6 qt soup pot. Drain off any remaining grease..
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium low and simmer for at least 20 minutes. I also throw a hand full of shredded taco cheese in the pot and let it melt. Serve hot with garnishes..
- Notes: I sometimes add more tomatoes, sauce, corn and beans so I can have leftovers..
- Optional garnishes: tortilla chips, sour cream, shredded cheese or green onions..
Taco soup is soup that is made with similar ingredients to what you might find inside a traditional taco, like ground beef, beans, corn, green chilis, and spices. This taco soup really is a dinner win! It's EASY to throw together with simple ingredients, and everything is cooked all in ONE PAN. Warm the meat and brown the onions over medium heat. Add the beans, corn, diced tomatoes, green chiles, taco seasoning and ranch mix.
If you find this Lauren's Taco Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.