Indexlicious.com – Lobster Tail Francaise – Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Lobster Tail Francaise recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lobster Tail Francaise recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. Even more important than wholly altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lobster tail francaise recipe. You can have lobster tail francaise using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lobster Tail Francaise:
- Provide 2 of Lobster tails.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of AP Flour.
- Provide 2 of Eggs, Beaten.
- Take 4 Tbsp of Butter.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Take of Crack of Black Pepper.
- Take of Good Pinch Salt.
- Provide of Garlic Crimini Caps.
- Prepare 12 of Small Crimini Mushrooms.
- Take 2 Cloves of Garlic, Minced.
- Provide 1/3 Cup of Sherry Wine.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Black Garlic Buttered Pasta.
- Take 1 Head of Black Garlic, Chopped.
- Use 1/3 Cup of Butter.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Provide 1/2 Box of Pasta (Choice is yours).
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Bruleed Lemon.
- Prepare of Lemon, halved.
- Take 1 Tbsp of White Sugar.
Steps to make Lobster Tail Francaise:
- Using scissors or kitchen shears, cut straight line down the top of lobster shell, stopping before the fin joint. Using your thumbs, crack the ribs of the shell underneath, to reveal the meat. Remove meat, and butterfly carefully. Salt and pepper eggs. Set a cast iron skillet to medium heat, and add butter and olive oil. Dredge lobster in flour, then egg. Once the butter stops foaming, add lobster, top side down. Cook 2 minutes per side. Save the shell..
- Clean excess from cast iron pan, and return to heat. Thoroughly wash crimini mushrooms, and carefully remove stems. Add 1 tbsp olive oil to pan, then add mushroom caps. Cook for 2 minutes, and add garlic, stirring so garlic doesn't burn. Once pan has a nice fond from the mushrooms and garlic, deglaze with sherry. Once wine is cooked down to thick consistency that coats the mushrooms, salt to taste..
- In a pot of water, add salt until it's salty as the ocean. Once boil is achieved, add pasta straight up and down, and push down lightly until pasta is submerged, cover. Once cooked, remove pasta but don't rinse. Add lobster shell to boiling water for 30 seconds, until bright red. Remove. In mushroom pan, melt butter, and add chopped black garlic, until butter has slightly browned and smells sweet from garlic. Add pasta and mushrooms caps, and toss..
- Cut lemon in half along median, and dip cut end into white sugar. Place sugar side down in hot pan until blackened and bubbly..
- Toss garlic caps in with pasta, and mix. Grab a nice amount with tongs, and place on side of plate, spinning as you release. Next to pasta, place the lobster shell, fixed back into place after breaking the ribs. Place meat on top for pretty presentation. Garnish with bruleed lemon, and curly parsley..
Lobster Tail Francaise is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Split lobster tail and take meat out of shell.
If you find this Lobster Tail Francaise recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.