Indexlicious.com – Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup – Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your apartment and make something from your kitchen. Fill your cabinets with nutritious foods. This way—even if you pick out something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to maggie's magnificent meatball minestrone soup recipe. To cook maggie's magnificent meatball minestrone soup you need 26 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup:
- Get of meatballs.
- Provide 4 lb of ground beef.
- Provide 3 medium of eggs.
- Provide 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 2 of envelopes Lipton onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of soup base.
- Get 3 box of beef broth (32 oz. each).
- Get 2 box of chicken broth (32 oz. each).
- You need 46 oz of spicy vegetable juice (V8).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Take 1/2 cup of port wine.
- Prepare of other ingredients.
- Get 1 box of (11 oz.) barley (quick-cooking barley works).
- Provide 2 packages of (5 each) sweet Italian sausage links, cut into bite-size pieces.
- Provide 2 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Get 3 large of onions, chopped.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of baby carrots, cut into thirds.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- Take 1 of yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- You need 2 can of (16 oz.) green beans.
- Get 2 can of (16 oz.) kidney beans.
- Take 2 cup of fresh or frozen corn.
- Provide of garnish.
- Take 1 of Crutons.
- Take 1 of Fresh grated parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup:
- In large bowl, mix together the meatball ingredients. Shape into bite-sized meatballs (I use a small cookie dough scoop) and place in baking dish. Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes. Drain excess fat..
- Pour soup base ingredients into HUGE (7.5 quart) stockpot. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Add the barley, carrots, bell peppers, beans, and corn. Stir then cover..
- In large electric skillet, heat 2 T. vegetable oil. Add onions and fry for about 15 minutes, then add the sausage and fry another 15 minutes. Add the mushrooms, stir, and cook 10 minutes more. Add this mixture to your pot of soup, add the prepared meatballs, stir, cover and simmer several hours until carrots are tender..
Pour soup base ingredients into HUGE stockpot. Add the barley, carrots, bell peppers, beans, and corn See Photo. Heat butter & oil in a large heavy pot or Dutch oven over medium heat. Minestrone soup with meatballs, cannellini beans, wholemeal pasta,carrots, plum tomatoes and spinach, a hearty soup to warm you up on those chilli days. This is what l call comfort food with minimum effort and basic ingredients.
If you find this Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.