Indexlicious.com – Mike's Hot & Creamy Seafood Artichoke Spinach Dip – Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's Hot & Creamy Seafood Artichoke Spinach Dip recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Hot & Creamy Seafood Artichoke Spinach Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Hot & Creamy Seafood Artichoke Spinach Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making several modest changes.
These changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's hot & creamy seafood artichoke spinach dip recipe. To make mike's hot & creamy seafood artichoke spinach dip you need 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Hot & Creamy Seafood Artichoke Spinach Dip:
- Prepare of ● For The Seafood [fine chopped or flaked].
- Prepare 1 of LG Raw Lobster Tail.
- Provide 3 of LG Raw Scallops.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Raw Flaked Crab Meat.
- Provide of ● For The Creamy Spinach Artichoke Dip.
- Provide 2 Cans of Artichokes [fully drained – rough chopped].
- Use 1 (10 oz) of Box Or Canned Spinach [fully drained in cheesecloth].
- You need 1 (8 oz) of Package Philadelphia Cream Cheese [room temp].
- You need 2 Cups of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- Provide 1 (15 oz) of Jar Bertolli Garlic Alfredo Sauce Or Garlic Ragu.
- Use 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Use 2 tbsp of Sun Dried Tomatoes.
- Take to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of Dried Parsley.
- Prepare of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- Take of Fresh Tortilla Chips.
- You need of Fresh Toasted Breads.
Steps to make Mike's Hot & Creamy Seafood Artichoke Spinach Dip:
- Here's what you'll need. Seafoods not pictured. Sorry, my kids got kind of frogy..
- Chop and mix everything together well..
- Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes in a oven safe dish until bubbling. Stir once while bubbling. Serve piping hot with fresh tortilla chips or dipping breads..
Everything we serve is homemade in our kitchen! We loved the wings and sides! The wings were huge and basically fell of the bone, and the flavor was great! My husband even said it was better than one of his. Our success is an easy formula, we only buy the best quality Vienna Beef dogs.
If you find this Mike's Hot & Creamy Seafood Artichoke Spinach Dip recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.