Indexlicious.com – Mike's Negative Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup – Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Negative Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Negative Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Take the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be idle and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's negative calorie vegetable beef soup recipe. To cook mike's negative calorie vegetable beef soup you need 28 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Negative Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup:
- Use of Negative Calorie Soup Ingredients.
- Prepare 5 box of Low Sodium Beef Broth [you may not use all].
- Get 4 of Chopped Onions.
- Use 1 large of Chopped Green Bell Pepper.
- Provide 1 large of Chopped Red Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 4 cup of Chopped Cabbage.
- Provide 4 cup of Thick Sliced Fresh Mushrooms.
- Get 6 large of Chopped Fresh Carrots.
- Prepare 10 large of Chopped Celery Stalks [with leaves].
- Take 1 small of Finely Chopped Head Of Garlic.
- Provide 2 cup of Fresh Chopped Broccoli.
- Prepare 6 cup of Fresh Chopped Or 1 Packed Cup Frozen Spinach.
- Get 1 small of Chopped Bunch Cilantro.
- Get 1 small of Bunch Parsley.
- Use 1 can of Asparagus [drained].
- Get 2 can of 10 oz Rotel Tomatoes With Green Chili's [not drained].
- You need 2 can of Green Beans [drained].
- Get 2 can of Diced Tomatoes With Basil [not drained].
- You need 1 cup of Canned Artichokes [drained].
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Provide 20 of Twists Cracked Black Pepper [or, top taste].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried Basil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Get 2 small of Can Chopped Green Chili's [not drained].
- Provide of Protein [you can use just about any meat or, seafood. as much as you'd like. in fact, it's encouraged].
- Use 1 lb of 80/20 Or Leaner Ground Beef [drain if needed].
- Prepare of Kitchen Equipment Needed.
- Get 1 of Extra Large Cooking Pot.
Steps to make Mike's Negative Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup:
- Fill pot 1/2 way up with Chicken, Beef or Vegetable Stock. Chop all vegetables, add all canned goods [drain those that should be] and place in a very large pot. Add all spices and stir. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to simmer..
- Fry your Extra Lean Hamburger and drain if necessary. Place in soup pot. This meat ingredient is optional but hamburger is solid protein [almost zero carbohydrates] and it really won't increase your calories by much. You'll also need the energy this important protein provides you..
- Simmer for an hour + or until veggies are somewhat softened. Add additional broth as the soup boils down..
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: °This massive pot of soup measures approximately 1,500 calories TOTAL and can last an individual dieter up to 7 – 8 days. Remember, most doctors & nutritionists recommend a 1,500 calorie per DAY diet minimum for dieters. Anything less is considered a starvation diet. Once that occurs, your metabolism will panic, hold on tightly to its fat reserve and refuse to lose any additional weight for several weeks. By that time, we've just given up. Haven't we? °If you replace 2 meals a day with a generous bowl of this soup – or 4 smaller bowls depending upon your individual preferenc.
- LOW CARB SNACKS: °Snacks such as celery and cream cheese or peanut butter, in general – most cheeses, seafood cheese based dips [i.e., salmon or crab dip] with veggies, ham or turkey roll ups, pickles, boiled eggs, chicharones, beef jerky and cucumbers are all delicious low carb options. °Whatever snack you choose, just make it high in protein, low in carbs and lower in calories. Always focus on carbs before you do calories..
- OTHER IMPORTANT INFO: °Try your best to keep sodium out of this dish. Any salt content will force you to retain a lot of water and have your scale tell you you're not losing weight. But, also know that the high volumes of water you'll need to consume will add weight as well. Just be patient with the scale and only weigh yourself once a week. First thing in the morning, completely naked. °Also, make another batch when you've run out and try to remain on this diet for at least two weeks..
- OTHER LOW CARB – LOW CALORIE SOUP ADDITION POSSIBILITIES: °Cauliflower, Chives and Seaweed. Other options for zero carb-high protien are chicken, beef slices and seafood..
- ° If there is a vegetable you don't enjoy in this recipe, leave it out and replace it ONLY with a comparable carb / calorie vegetable. Otherwise, I can't guarantee any success. ° Do not assume every vegetable is low in carbs and calories as they are not. MANY vegetables are surprisingly high in carbs. ° Know that thickening agents such as potato flakes, rice, cornstarch, crumbs, barley and flour are very high in carbs so definitely avoid them as well. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363409-mikes-proven-weight-loss-tips.
Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup. This is a soup that I came up with while my Dh is on a diet to loose weight. This makes a lot of soup. I make it and use it for several meals, it freezes well. So, check with your Doctor or Nutritionist for any clarification.
If you find this Mike's Negative Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.