Indexlicious.com – Mike's Spicy Asian Ramen Soup – Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Spicy Asian Ramen Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Spicy Asian Ramen Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. Making good decisions when obtaining groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your house and make a little something from your kitchen. Your kitchen should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it effortless to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's spicy asian ramen soup recipe. To cook mike's spicy asian ramen soup you only need 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Spicy Asian Ramen Soup:
- Prepare 3 Packages of Oriental Ramen Noodles [with seasoning packets].
- Use 1 Pound of Presteamed Shrimp [deshelled – added last].
- Prepare 3 Cans of Seafood Or Vegetable Stock [i prefer seafood stock].
- Get 4 Cups of Water [more of needed].
- Take 1.5 Cups of Fresh Cabbage [sliced thin].
- You need 1/2 Cup of Fresh Chopped Cilantro Leaves.
- Use 1/8 Cup of Fine Minced Jalapenos.
- Use 1 of Small Can Bamboo Shoots [drained].
- Prepare 1 of Small Can Water Chestnuts [drained].
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of Can Baby Corn [drained].
- Get 1/8 Cup of Fine Minced Jalapenos.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Siracha Sauce.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Crushed Thai Chillies.
- Take 1/2 Can of Bean Sprouts.
- Provide 1/3 Cup of Green Onions [+ reserves for garnish].
- Use 1/2 Cup of Dried Shitake Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 tsp of HonDashi.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Dried Thai Peppers.
- Take 2 tbsp of Siracha Sauce [added last].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Pickled Ginger.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Chinese 5 Spice.
- Use of ● For The Sides.
- Take of Siracha Hot Sauce.
- Prepare of Sesame Seeds.
Steps to make Mike's Spicy Asian Ramen Soup:
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need. Ginger and mushrooms not pictured..
- Put everything, except for shrimp, in a large pot. Including Ramen packets. Boil for 15 minutes..
- Dried Asian mushrooms pictured..
- In the meantime, boil your noodles in water in a separate pot as per manufactures directions. Drain and add to vegetable pot..
- Add your shrimp and Siracha and boil for 2 minutes longer..
- Serve with Siracha Sauce to the side and garnish with green onions, cilantro and sesame seeds. Like I said, this recipe is stupid easy! Enjoy!.
Here's the bulk of what you'll need. Put everything, except for shrimp, in a large pot. In the meantime, boil your noodles in water in a separate pot as per manufactures directions. Mike's Spicy Asian Ramen Soup instructions. Here's the bulk of what you'll need.
If you find this Mike's Spicy Asian Ramen Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.