Indexlicious.com – One Pan Lemon Parmesan Chicken and Asparagus – Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for One Pan Lemon Parmesan Chicken and Asparagus recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best One Pan Lemon Parmesan Chicken and Asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to One Pan Lemon Parmesan Chicken and Asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Be sensible when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when obtaining groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and have something great. Fill your cupboards with healthy foods. This way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to one pan lemon parmesan chicken and asparagus recipe. To cook one pan lemon parmesan chicken and asparagus you only need 11 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make One Pan Lemon Parmesan Chicken and Asparagus:
- You need 2 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed.
- Provide 1/3 cup of flour.
- Get 1 stick (8 Tbs) of unsalted melted butter, divided.
- Get 1 cup of Panko bread crumbs.
- Use 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need of S&P.
- Use 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 2 Tbs of parsley.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced and divided.
- Prepare of Zest and juice of 2 lemons, divided.
- You need 1 lb of fresh asparagus.
Instructions to make One Pan Lemon Parmesan Chicken and Asparagus:
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Line baking sheet with parchment.
- Place flour and S&P in one bowl.
- Put 6 Tbs melted butter, 2 cloves garlic, zest and juice of 1 lemon in second bowl.
- In a third bowl, combine Panko, Parmesan, S&P, garlic powder and parsley. Blend.
- Dredge chicken on each side in flour, then butter mixture, and into Panko mixture.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Repeat until each piece is coated.
- Place pan in oven and bake 15 minutes.
- While chicken cooks, trim asparagus.
- Melt remaining butter and add remaining garlic and lemon zest and juice and blend.
- Coat asparagus with butter mixture.
- Flip chicken over so underside and cook.
- Add asparagus to pan.
- Bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until asparagus is tender-crisp and chicken internal temperature is 165.
- When chicken is done, drizzle with remaining butter mixture.
Add the garlic and cook for just under a minute. Add heavy cream, lemon juice, and parmesan cheese; stir to combine. Cook chicken and asparagus until chicken is white through the middle and asparagus is tender. Sprinkle chicken and asparagus with the parmesan cheese. Slice a lemon or two and place slices on top of chicken.
If you find this One Pan Lemon Parmesan Chicken and Asparagus recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.