Indexlicious.com – Oven Baked Blackened Snapper w/ Asparagus – Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven Baked Blackened Snapper w/ Asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Baked Blackened Snapper w/ Asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked blackened snapper w/ asparagus recipe. You can have oven baked blackened snapper w/ asparagus using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven Baked Blackened Snapper w/ Asparagus:
- Get 1 of Snapper Filet (approximately 14 oz).
- You need of Asparagus trimmed.
- You need of Olive Oil.
- Take of Salt & Pepper.
- Provide 1/2 of Lemon.
- Get of Chef Paul Prudhomme's Blackened Redfish Magic Seasoning Blend.
Steps to make Oven Baked Blackened Snapper w/ Asparagus:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil and lightly brush with olive oil..
- Let your snapper filet and asparagus set out for a few minutes to get to room temperature (about 15 minutes.).
- Rinse your filet and pat dry. Make sure it is completely dry and score the skin side a few times with a sharp knife. This will keep the fish from curling up when it bakes. Season skin side with a little salt & pepper and a sprinkle of redfish magic. Place on baking sheet skin side down. Place your asparagus along side it. Brush your fish and Asparagus with olive oil. Add salt and pepper to both. Coat your filet with the redfish magic. Cut half a lemon into quarters and place on pan..
- Bake in oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes. Fish should flake easily with a fork and asparagus should be tender but not mushy..
- If you like squeeze a little lemon over the entire dish when done. This delightfully spicy dish is done in a flash and is sure to satisfy..
Use paper towels to pat fish fillets dry and then lightly coat all sides with oil or cooking spray. Toss to coat the spears, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt, and pepper. Dip fish into melted butter, and sprinkle each fillet generously with the seasoning mixture. Place the fish fillets in the hot skillet. After you wash the asparagus thoroughly, stack a bunch together and lop off the tough/thick bottom an inch or so.
If you find this Oven Baked Blackened Snapper w/ Asparagus recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.