Indexlicious.com – Oven-roasted Gnocchi with Asparagus and Leek – Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven-roasted Gnocchi with Asparagus and Leek recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven-roasted Gnocchi with Asparagus and Leek recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Water is the most effective beverage out there. Having a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. It will be, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven-roasted gnocchi with asparagus and leek recipe. You can have oven-roasted gnocchi with asparagus and leek using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven-roasted Gnocchi with Asparagus and Leek:
- Prepare 500 gr of potato gnocchi (thawed, if frozen) (1lb).
- Provide 500 gr of asparagus (1lb).
- You need 1 of large leek, only use the white part.
- Prepare 1 of shallot.
- Get 1 cup of frozen vegetables (we used peas, but you can use spinach, broccoli, etc.), optional.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Use 2 tbsp of softened butter, unsalted.
- Get to taste of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Oven-roasted Gnocchi with Asparagus and Leek:
- Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F). In a large bowl, toss the gnocchi with half the oil until coated. Spread out evenly on a baking tray, sprinkle with salt, pepper, and half the butter..
- Wash the asparagus and trim the woody part at the bottom, cut into thirds..
- Cut the white part of the leek lengthwise and then slice into thin half moons..
- Peel the shallot and slice thinly..
- Add asparagus, leek, shallot, and the frozen vegetables (if using) to the same bowl and toss with the remaining half of the oil, until coated. Then spread evenly on a different baking tray, sprinkle with salt, pepper and the rest of the butter..
- Place both trays in the oven (if placing on different levels, put the gnocchi on the lower, the greens on the higher level) and bake for 20 minutes..
- Five minutes into the baking, gently stir the gnocchi to distribute the butter. Do the same with the vegetables. This should be repeated every five minutes for the vegetables ONLY..
- Once the 20 minutes are over, take both trays out of the oven, add the gnocchi to the vegetables, sprinkle with the parmesan cheese and toss to mix..
- Serve with additional parmesan, if desired, and enjoy!.
Place the gnocchi, peppers, tomatoes, onion, garlic, rosemary, salt, and a few generous grinds of black pepper in a large bowl. Drizzle with the oil and gently toss to combine. When it comes to proper Italian comfort food, a plate of pillowy gnocchi is hard to beat. Using humble ingredients, these fluffy potato dumplings are quick to cook, hearty and versatile – delicious with rich, creamy sauces, tomato-based ragus or a simple herb butter, whatever you fancy. Prep veggies: Cut all of your veggies to uniform sizes for even roasting.
If you find this Oven-roasted Gnocchi with Asparagus and Leek recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.