Indexlicious.com – Pasta Primavera v.2 – Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Pasta Primavera v.2 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pasta Primavera v.2 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pasta Primavera v.2 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home immediately and eat something beneficial. Fill your pantry shelves with wholesome foods. This makes it simple to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta primavera v.2 recipe. You can cook pasta primavera v.2 using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pasta Primavera v.2:
- You need 2 tbsp of 2-3 Tblsp extra virgin LIGHT olive oil, see note.
- Get 1 medium of summer squash – yellow.
- Prepare 1 medium of Italian squash – green.
- Take 1 medium of yellow or green pepper.
- Provide 7 each of asparagus spears.
- Get 7 each of sun dried tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of each parsley, dill, chives.
- You need 1 pinch of red pepper flakes – or to your liking.
- Prepare 1 pinch of oregano.
- Take 1/4 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 3 tsp of butter.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of capers w/vinegar (non pareil type/small).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1 of pecorino/romano grated cheese.
- Provide 1 of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Provide 1/2 box of penne pasta, cooked al dente.
Steps to make Pasta Primavera v.2:
- While preparing vegetables set a pot of water to boil and cook mini penne about 6-7 minutes until al dente. By the time the pasta is cooked the vegetables will be ready. The dish cooks up fairly quickly..
- Prep all vegetables. Wash, dry and slice both squash in half then into 1/4" slices. Wash dry asparagus spears – snap off ends then slice spears into 1" pieces. Slice sun dried tomatoes into 1/4" slices. There are two types of sun dried tomatoes-soft and hard. If you have hard dried tomatoes, reconstitute them by soaking them in hot water for about 15-20 minutes until they soften. Slice pepper into 1" slices then cut slices in half..
- In a large saute pan over medium heat put in about 2-3 tablespoons (depending on the size of the pan) of extra virgin LIGHT olive oil, 1/2 of the butter and red pepper flakes. When oil is heated add peppers and tomatoes. Cook for 2 minutes. Add herbs stir and cook for a minute more..
- Add squash and asparagus – stir to incorporate vegetables. Once veggies heat up add wine (in center of pan-don't stir) cook for about 1 minute. Add butter (allow it to melt) then add lemon juice, capers, and cover. Turn heat down to medium low and cook for about 2 minutes. Do not overcook squash. They shouldn't be soft. They should cook up al dente like pasta..
- When pasta is cooked, drain, return to pot (not over heat), add a few drizzles of extra virgin olive oil and stir. Add enough oil to coat pasta not drown in oil. Add generous helping of cheese and stir. Pour veggies over cooked pasta and add another generous sprinkling of cheese..
How to make Pasta Primavera with Zucchini Noodles. Start the sauce – In a small saucepan, melt the butter and add the minced garlic. Add the chicken broth and lemon zest. Mixed the pasta, and sausage mixture together, and then put it into a casserole dish. Cook the fettuccine according to package directions.
If you find this Pasta Primavera v.2 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.