Indexlicious.com – Sautéed Shrimp & Asparagus – Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sautéed Shrimp & Asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sautéed Shrimp & Asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Be sensible when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and cook what you have on hand. Your house should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it simple to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sautéed shrimp & asparagus recipe. You can have sautéed shrimp & asparagus using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sautéed Shrimp & Asparagus:
- You need 1 packages of 32 oz bag Shrimp.
- You need 1 of stock Asparagus.
- Prepare 4 cup of Raw Rice. Not instant.
Instructions to make Sautéed Shrimp & Asparagus:
- Rinse shrimp & remove tail shells. Warm some Olive Oil in skillet, add shrimp & simmer on medium low temperature. Season to taste preference with fresh lemon juice, Paprika, Parsley, Lemon Pepper Seasoning & Garlic Powder..
- Steam amount of rice desired in an automatic rice steamer. 3 cups of rice will usually cook about 33-35 minutes..
- Rinse & cut off Asparagus ends, coat with Olive Oil, Pepper & Parmesan cheese. Add Asparagus to rice steamer in the veggie basket for the final 20 minutes of rice cooking time..
- When rice steamer dings, your meal should be done. Add a dash of Parmesan cheese to top of Shrimp & Asparagus & serve. Bon Appetite!.
There are countless ways to cook shrimp. Whether it's fried, boiled, grilled, sautéed, or cooked any number of ways—shrimp is everyone's favorite crustacean. But shrimp can only be as good as the sides you choose to pair with it. Pan sauteed shrimp seasoned with minimal seasonings sauteed in garlic butter and lemon. The perfect balance of flavors that are great to serve for a simple dinner, an appetizer, or as a side dish.
If you find this Sautéed Shrimp & Asparagus recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.