Indexlicious.com – Seared Ribeye, Cheesy Baked Asparagus, with Zoodle Medley – Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seared Ribeye, Cheesy Baked Asparagus, with Zoodle Medley recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seared Ribeye, Cheesy Baked Asparagus, with Zoodle Medley recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. If you make smart choices when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and cook what you have on hand. Fill your cabinets with wholesome foods. This way—even if you decide on something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seared ribeye, cheesy baked asparagus, with zoodle medley recipe. To make seared ribeye, cheesy baked asparagus, with zoodle medley you only need 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Seared Ribeye, Cheesy Baked Asparagus, with Zoodle Medley:
- Get of Ribeye.
- You need 1 lb of 4 Ribeye Steaks.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ground Orange Peel.
- Get 2 tbsp of Fennel Seed.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Green Onion, chived.
- Get 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Use of Horse Radish Sauce.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- Take of Cheesy Baked Asparagus.
- Prepare 2 lb of Fresh Asparagus.
- Use 3/4 cup of Heavy Cream.
- You need 3 Cloves of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fry Season.
- Provide of Salt & Pepper.
- You need of Zoodle Medley.
- You need 4 of Zucchinis, spiralized.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Matchstick Carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red Onion, diced.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Cilantro Chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter, unsalted.
- Get to taste of Salt and Pepper.
Instructions to make Seared Ribeye, Cheesy Baked Asparagus, with Zoodle Medley:
- Preheat oven to 400º. Place asparagus in a 9"-x-13" baking dish and pour over heavy cream and scatter with garlic. Generously season with salt and pepper, then sprinkle with Parmesan, mozzarella and red pepper flakes (if using)..
- Bake until cheese is golden and melty and asparagus is tender, about 25 to 30 minutes, remove from oven and let rest..
- Lower oven to 250°.
- Pat outer steak with napkin to remove excess out juices. Season with salt, pepper, fennel seed, and ground orange peel. Rub in. Flip over and repeat..
- On a cast iron skillet over medium high heat, coat with olive oil. Place 2 steaks in and don’t move. Let sear 6-8min, flip and repeat. Remove and place in oven for 10min. (Repeat with second set of steaks).
- In a separate skillet, under medium high heat, with butter as heat builds up. Toss in onion, cilantro, and carrots and sauté..
- In a 3qt sauce pan, fill with 1cp water and heat in medium heat with zucchini noodles. Add salt. Drain when aldente..
- Slice up steaks, and place slices. Top with horseradish sauce and chives. Place a portion of Zoodle and top with sautéed veggies. Add cheesy asparagus..
- Serve and enjoy!.
See more ideas about lean and green meals, greens recipe, recipes. Broiled Asparagus with Parmesan Cheese Sauce is the perfect side dish to serve all year long, but especially during the spring and summer months. Try our delicious Huon Wood Roasted Salmon with Zucchini Noodles recipe prepared with Huon Aquaculture products. Remove from heat; stir in parsley and juice. Surf & turf, scampi, and pad Thai all included..
If you find this Seared Ribeye, Cheesy Baked Asparagus, with Zoodle Medley recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.