Indexlicious.com – Sig's Asparagus, Almond and Cheese Bake – Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Sig's Asparagus, Almond and Cheese Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sig's Asparagus, Almond and Cheese Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's Asparagus, Almond and Cheese Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Be sensible when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and use what you already have. Make sure that what you have on hand is nutritious. This way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's asparagus, almond and cheese bake recipe. To cook sig's asparagus, almond and cheese bake you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sig's Asparagus, Almond and Cheese Bake:
- You need 1 small of jar or can white or green asparagus ( 110 gram drained weight ) or use fresh young asparagus peeled and gently simmered for 10-15 and drained well ( make sure to remove any woody stem bits before cooking ).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of (heaped) almond flakes.
- Prepare 3 of spring onions (scallions ) finely chopped.
- Take 6 of sprigs fresh chives, chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of cooking oil.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of (flat, adjust to taste ) aromat (knorr ) or similar seasoning.
- You need 4 of thin slices of creamy brie or soft goats cheese.
Steps to make Sig's Asparagus, Almond and Cheese Bake:
- Drain the asparagus well and place in a oven proof small dish.
- Gently saute the spring onions, chives, add the almond flakes and cook dry until they just start to crisp, do not burn..
- Add the knorr seasoning and combine well with the almond and onion mixture, sauté for a few more minutes . Place the sliced cheese over the asparagus..
- Add the almond mixture on top of the asparagus with cheese and sprinkle with extra cheese ( not added to recipe , optional )of choice if so desired.
- Put the dish under a hot grill and bake crisp until golden brown.
- Eat this on its own or as a side to meat or with pasta.
Arrange in a single layer on the lined baking sheet. Mix together the Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese, then sprinkle over the asparagus. Melt the butter in the skillet over medium heat. When it is just starting to bubble, lay the spears in the pan in a single layer, sprinkle with salt, and shake to roll the asparagus and coat them fully in butter. Put a layer of asparagus spears, then crumbled saltines, crumbled bacon, sliced mushrooms, and then and several teaspoons of undiluted soup.
If you find this Sig's Asparagus, Almond and Cheese Bake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.