Indexlicious.com – Stir-fried Bean Sprouts, Garlic Chives, and Eggs with Chinese-style Sauce – Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Stir-fried Bean Sprouts, Garlic Chives, and Eggs with Chinese-style Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stir-fried Bean Sprouts, Garlic Chives, and Eggs with Chinese-style Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir-fried Bean Sprouts, Garlic Chives, and Eggs with Chinese-style Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Be sensible when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when buying groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home quickly and have something beneficial. Your kitchen should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you decide on something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stir-fried bean sprouts, garlic chives, and eggs with chinese-style sauce recipe. You can have stir-fried bean sprouts, garlic chives, and eggs with chinese-style sauce using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stir-fried Bean Sprouts, Garlic Chives, and Eggs with Chinese-style Sauce:
- Take 1 of packet Bean sprouts.
- Take 1/2 bunch of Chinese chives.
- Get 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Use 2 of to 3 Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare of Chinese-style sauce.
- Take 3 tbsp of ◆ Vinegar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ◆ Soy sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of ◆ Sugar.
- Provide 2 tsp of ◆ Chinese soup stock.
- Take 100 ml of ◆ Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of ◆ Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ◆ Sesame oil.
Steps to make Stir-fried Bean Sprouts, Garlic Chives, and Eggs with Chinese-style Sauce:
- Wash the bean sprouts. Cut the garlic chives into bite-sizes. Prepare the ingredients for making Chinese-style gravy sauce..
- Heat one tablespoon of vegetable oil in a pan and fry the bean sprouts. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer onto a plate and set aside..
- Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in the same pan and add the beaten eggs. Make scrambled eggs and transfer onto Step 2..
- Pour in the ingredients for the sauce into the same pan and simmer to thicken. Pour over the eggs..
If you find this Stir-fried Bean Sprouts, Garlic Chives, and Eggs with Chinese-style Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.