Indexlicious.com – Tortilla-Style Okara Oyaki (Flat Cakes) – Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Tortilla-Style Okara Oyaki (Flat Cakes) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tortilla-Style Okara Oyaki (Flat Cakes) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tortilla-Style Okara Oyaki (Flat Cakes) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and cook what you have on hand. Fill your cupboards with wholesome foods. This way—even if you decide on something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tortilla-style okara oyaki (flat cakes) recipe. To make tortilla-style okara oyaki (flat cakes) you need 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Tortilla-Style Okara Oyaki (Flat Cakes):
- Provide of For the okara batter:.
- Use 1 tbsp of Cake flour.
- You need 200 ml of Soy milk.
- Prepare 40 grams of Fresh okara.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- You need 1 tsp of Chicken soup stock granules.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sesame oil (for frying).
- Use of For the yakiniku hamburger:.
- Use 100 grams of Ground beef or pork.
- Prepare 1/8 of Minced onion.
- You need 2 of cm Carrot (finely chopped).
- Get 1 tsp of Mayonnaise.
- Get 2 tsp of Yakiniku sauce (bottled).
- Take 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1 of Green onions (chopped).
- Use of Vegetable garnish:.
- Get 1 bunch of Komatsuna (cut in 3 cm strips).
- Provide 2 of cm Carrots (cut into sticks).
- Take 30 grams of Bean sprouts.
- Use 1 of Salad greens.
Instructions to make Tortilla-Style Okara Oyaki (Flat Cakes):
- Mix together the ingredients for the okara batter..
- Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan and pour in the okara batter..
- Once the tortilla has lightly browned, flip it over and cook the other side..
- Mix together the yakiniku hamburger ingredients, form a patty and brown it in the frying pan..
- Once it has browned, flip it over, reduce the heat to low, cover with a lid, and steam for about 5 minutes..
- Saute the komatsuna, onions, and carrots in sesame oil. Season with salt and pepper. The side dish is done! If making this for a bento, let cool and wrap..
- Put your choice of salad greens on top of the tortilla and top with mayonnaise..
- Place the hamburger on top..
- You can also add lettuce, cabbage, or julienned cucumbers..
- Fill with your choice of ingredients! Try my shogayaki..
- These are great for bento, too!.
It's great with yakiniku and namul as well! Put a large non-stick frying pan on a low heat. Meanwhile, peel the tomatoes (if using) by scoring the skins with a cross, putting them in a bowl and pouring over just-boiled water. Put chicken, peppers, seasonings and tomatoes in a large baking sheet. Combine the flour, vegetable oil and salt in a bowl.
If you find this Tortilla-Style Okara Oyaki (Flat Cakes) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.