Indexlicious.com – Wheat free Pizza (emmer flour (Zea)) – Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Wheat free Pizza (emmer flour (Zea)) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Wheat free Pizza (emmer flour (Zea)) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wheat free Pizza (emmer flour (Zea)) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. Making good decisions when shopping for groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and use what you have on hand. Your kitchen should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it effortless to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to wheat free pizza (emmer flour (zea)) recipe. To make wheat free pizza (emmer flour (zea)) you need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Wheat free Pizza (emmer flour (Zea)):
- Provide of pizza base.
- Take 4 grams of organic dried yeast.
- Provide 250 grams of organic emmer flour.
- Use 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Use 130 ml of lukewarm water.
- Take 2 tsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of pizza topping.
- Use 3 slice of prosciutto.
- Take 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of crumbled feta cheese.
- Prepare 6 of asparagus tips.
Steps to make Wheat free Pizza (emmer flour (Zea)):
- Preheat oven to 180oC.
- Mix in a bowl the flour, yeast and salt..
- Add the lukewarm water slowly while mixing with your hands. Emmer flour needs less water than wheat flour. If you feel that more water or flour is needed, then add either ingredient accordingly. At the end add the extra virgin olive oil while kneading the formed dough..
- Cover the bowl with two tea towels and leave the dough to rest for 1 hour..
- In the meantime you can grill the prosciutto slices and asparagus. It will look nice on the pizza if the asparagus tips and prosciutto are cut in slices and are shredded respectively..
- Once the dough is ready you can give it a round shape and flatten it with your fingers on a baking tray leaving a thicker border..
- Spinkle the shredded prosciutto, the asparagus slices and finally the crumbled feta cheese. Drizzle with the two tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil..
- Bake the pizza for 15 minutes until the crust is slightly brown..
- Bon appetite !!!.
It's high in fiber and a good source of the carotenoids lutein and zeaxanthin. Flour from zea doesn't contain gluten, so it's a friendly alternative for people with gluten intolerance or celiac disease. It is also rich in fiber, protein (the amino acid lycine), vitamins (like A, E, B) and minerals (such as magnesium) and is easily digestible. With a savoury and nutty taste, this flour is great in traditional and herb breads, pizza bases, rolls, muffins, cakes and slices. Storage instructions: To prolong the freshness of Emmer Wheat, it must be kept in the fridge or freezer.
If you find this Wheat free Pizza (emmer flour (Zea)) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.