Indexlicious.com – Asparagus Parmesan Sunny Side Eggs – Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Asparagus Parmesan Sunny Side Eggs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Asparagus Parmesan Sunny Side Eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Asparagus Parmesan Sunny Side Eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and eat something good. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthful. By doing this, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to asparagus parmesan sunny side eggs recipe. You can have asparagus parmesan sunny side eggs using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Asparagus Parmesan Sunny Side Eggs:
- Get 1 small of Potato finely diced.
- You need 5 of Green thin Asparagus cut into 2-3 cm pieces.
- Get 1 small of Onion or challotte finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shaved parmesan (use peeler).
- Use 1 cup of Extra fine olive oil (preferably unfiltered).
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- Take 1 cup of White wine.
- Take 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- Get 1 medium of sized bowl.
Instructions to make Asparagus Parmesan Sunny Side Eggs:
- Heat a skillet on high heat.
- When hot add some of the olive oil and the diced potato. When golden brown take it out and put in a bowl..
- Reheat the skillet, add a little olive oil and the onions. When golden brown remove from the skillet and add to the bowl..
- Reheat the skillet, add some olive oil and add the asparagus. Cook shortly (its important to keep the shiny green color) and add the potato onion..
- Add the white wine and allow the alcohol to evaporate..
- Season with salt and pepper and stir.
- Break the eggs into a cup or a bowl (make sure there's no blood in it) and add on top of the vegetables. Add a tablespoon of wine and close the lid. Cook on low heat until the eggs turn white. The eggs should be white and runny..
- When ready drizzle some olive oil on the eggs and sprinkle the parmesan cheese on top..
- If you wish to make this dish fancier you can either add some fried diced pancetta to the blend or prosciutto or a teaspoon of Balooga caviar or just drizzle a few drops of truffle oil on the eggs before serving..
Slide eggs on top of asparagus. To use leftover asparagus or for a less fussy method Just cook the eggs to your liking- fried- over easy or sunny side up and season with salt and pepper. Heat the leftover asparagus in a pan or use freshly broiled asparagus. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top of the hot egg and asparagus and it should melt fine. A food blog about creative, simple and delicious recipes to spice up your kitchen.
If you find this Asparagus Parmesan Sunny Side Eggs recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.