Indexlicious.com – Beef Meatballs w/ Roasted Potatoes and Spicy Asparagus – Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Beef Meatballs w/ Roasted Potatoes and Spicy Asparagus recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Meatballs w/ Roasted Potatoes and Spicy Asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Meatballs w/ Roasted Potatoes and Spicy Asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not other beverages. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a terrible idea. It will be, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is often the main element to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef meatballs w/ roasted potatoes and spicy asparagus recipe. To cook beef meatballs w/ roasted potatoes and spicy asparagus you only need 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Meatballs w/ Roasted Potatoes and Spicy Asparagus:
- Prepare of For the meatballs:.
- Use 1 Lb of Ground Beef.
- Use 1/2 Tbsp of Lemon Pepper.
- Use 2 Tbsp of Parsley, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Cumin.
- Get 1 Tsp of Thyme.
- You need 1 Tsp of Chili Flakes.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Breadcrumbs.
- Use 2 of Garlic Cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Get of Salt (I used seasoning salt but sea salt is fine too).
- Prepare of For the Roasted Potatoes.
- Provide 3-4 of Big Red Potatoes.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Fresh Rosemary.
- Get of Sea Salt and Black Pepper.
- Provide of Olive Oil.
- You need of For the Asparagus:.
- Use 1/2 Bunch of Asparagus.
- Provide of Olive Oil.
- Use 1 Tsp of Chili Flakes (or more if you want it spicier).
- Take of Sea Salt and Black Pepper.
Instructions to make Beef Meatballs w/ Roasted Potatoes and Spicy Asparagus:
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Bring a pot of salted water to boil. Add the potatoes and cook for 10 minutes. Drain the water and cut into medium cubes..
- Cut the potatoes into medium cubes. Transfer to a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper. Bake for 30 minutes..
- Mix well all Meatballs ingredients and form small meatballs. Place them on the baking sheet with parchment paper and bake for about 20 minutes..
- Meanwhile, cut 1 inch from the bottom of the asparagus, toss it in olive oil, salt and pepper, and chili flakes. Transfer to a baking sheet and bake for 5-7 minutes. Do this last so it doesn't get soggy..
- Arrange the asparagus, meatball on top and potatoes on the side. Garnish with cilantro or parsley. Enjoy!.
In same skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat; saute asparagus and mushrooms until asparagus is crisp-tender. Brown meatballs in canola oil until just brown. Serve with egg noodles, mashed potatoes, or crusty French bread. Spaghetti and Meatballs Housemade Meatballs Made with Beef,. Roasted Green Chiles, Onions and Garlic with a To.
If you find this Beef Meatballs w/ Roasted Potatoes and Spicy Asparagus recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.