Indexlicious.com – Chicken tortilla soup – Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken tortilla soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken tortilla soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Walk up the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tortilla soup recipe. To make chicken tortilla soup you need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken tortilla soup:
- Take 1 of Large chicken breast cut into bite size pieces.
- Get 1 of Fresh jalapeno chopped.
- You need 1 of fresh Anaheim chili chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Take 1 of 8 ounce can of corn.
- Take 1 of 16 ounce can of cannellini beans. (white kidney beans).
- Get 1 of 16 ounce can of medium heat enchilada sauce red.
- Take 1 of 8 ounce can of chipotle chiles in adobo sauce chopped.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Chicken bouillon seasoning.
- Use 3 cup of water.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Chopped white onions.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Use 2 cup of Extra sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
- Take 1 bag of of tri-colored tortilla strips.
Instructions to make Chicken tortilla soup:
- Coat chopped chicken with salt pepper onion powder and garlic powder..
- Add olive oil to a large skillet. Add the seasoned chicken and fry until chicken is no longer pink and cooked through..
- Add the onion and the peppers to the chicken mixture and cook for an additional 3 to 4 minutes until vegetables are soft..
- In the meantime combine all remaining ingredients EXCEPT for the cheese and tortila chips to a large stock pot..
- Add chicken mixture to the stock pot, bring to a boil and reduce heat and simmer for approximately 30 minutes..
- Just before serving add all of the cheese and stir until melted. Garnish each individual bowl with the tortilla chips..
How to make chicken tortilla soup. Begin by heating the oil and butter in a large soup pot over medium heat. Add the onions, garlic, and green pepper. Topped with fried tortilla chips, its packed with flavour and will be a great addition to your dinner rotation! Soup season is really here and we have a great collection – Crockpot Taco Soup, White Chicken Chili, Slow Cooker Enchilada Soup and so much more!
If you find this Chicken tortilla soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.