Indexlicious.com – Easy Quiche – Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Quiche recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Quiche recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy quiche recipe. You can have easy quiche using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Quiche:
- Get 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Get 1/4-1/2 of small onion, minced.
- You need 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Get 2 cups of chopped broccoli or asparagus.
- Take of To use fresh spinach instead, 4-6 cups, stems trimmed.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of shredded mozzarella cheese (I throw in whatever I have).
- Take 3 of eggs, well beaten.
- Prepare 1-1 1/4 cups of milk.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of butter melted.
- Take of Baked 9"deep dish crust, must be 9" and deep!.
- You need 1/2 cup of cooked, chopped meat* optional.
Steps to make Easy Quiche:
- Bake pie shell: Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Pierce dough all over with fork. Bake until the edges are lightly golden, about 15 minutes. Transfer to wire rack and let cool briefly. Reduce heat to 350 degrees..
- FILLING: Over medium-low heat melt butter in a large saucepan. Add onions, garlic and broccoli. Cook slowly, stirring occasionally until the vegetables are soft. Spoon vegetables into crust and sprinkle with cheese. *If adding meat, use approximately 1/2 cup cooked, chopped..
- If using spinach; Add 1 Tbs. of butter/olive oil to frying pan, add the onion and cook just until softened, about 1 minute. Stir in the spinach and cook until wilted, about 3 minutes..
- Combine eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in melted butter. Pour egg mixture over vegetables and cheese..
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 50 minutes, or until center has set..
Whole milk will give you the lightest quiche. Simplify breakfast with this beautiful bacon and cheese quiche. This family meal provides plenty of protein, creamy custard and a flaky crust. To save time on this easy quiche recipe, Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crust makes an easy substitute for a crust made from scratch. This breakfast quiche recipe can be enjoyed hot from the oven or served in cold slices the next day.
If you find this Easy Quiche recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.