Indexlicious.com – Grilled vegetables with barbeque sauce – Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Grilled vegetables with barbeque sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grilled vegetables with barbeque sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled vegetables with barbeque sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Water is the most effective beverage out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a horrible idea. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Ingesting water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend solely on water consumption.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled vegetables with barbeque sauce recipe. You can cook grilled vegetables with barbeque sauce using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled vegetables with barbeque sauce:
- You need 8 of small pieces cauliflower.
- Prepare 2 of potato (mote mote slice me cut Kiya hua).
- Get 1 of simla mirch (slice me cut Kiya hua).
- Get 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 2 of asparagus.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of soya sauce.
- Prepare 2 spoon of tomato sauce.
- Provide 1 spoon of red chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of vinegar.
- Take 4-6 spoon of hung curd.
- Take 1/2 spoon of red chilli powder.
- Use Pinch of red food colour.
- You need 1 spoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of mustard sauce.
- Provide 1/2 spoon of black pepper powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare as needed of Oil.
Instructions to make Grilled vegetables with barbeque sauce:
- Sare vegetable Ko Apne pasand ke anusar cut kar lege..
- Ab unhe 5 minutes ke liye Garma panni me salt ke sath ubal lege(Blanch)..
- Ab ek bade bowl me curd, ginger garlic paste,sare sauce, pepper,salt,food colour,3 spoon oil dal kar acche se batter Bana lege..
- Ab is batter me blanch ki Hui vegetable Ko dal kar carefully hoke sare masala acche se coat kar dege..
- Aur isse cover karke 3-4 hours ke liye fridge me rakh dege..
- Ab 4 hours ke baad hm marinate Kiya hua vegetable Ko Nikal lege..
- Isme Thora sa dry methi leaf uper se dal dege.aur room temperature pe Anne ke baad ise grill kar lege..
- Grill pan me oil dalege ab ek ek vegetable Ko uspe acche se fella dege.
- Dono side se acche trah se low flame pe grill kar lege..
- Ab hamare grilled vegetables ready ho Gaya.
- Ab hm iski plating karge..Maine slice cucumber, slice onions and cherry tomato, green chutney ke sath sarv Kiya hai..
Combine vegetables with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Divide the vegetables by size and density, putting more dense vegetables like as carrots and potatoes into one grill pan and softer vegetables like asparagus and green beans into a separate pan. Denser vegetables will take longer to cook. Whole Smoked Cauliflower Smoking cauliflower absorbs just the right amount of smoke that complements your meat without overpowering. This works well with beef, pork, and chicken and the sauce ties it all together.
If you find this Grilled vegetables with barbeque sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.