Indexlicious.com – Homemade cup o' noodles – Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Homemade cup o' noodles recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade cup o' noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade cup o' noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Water is the most effective drinks out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a terrible idea. It will be, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Ingesting water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Successful weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water intake.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade cup o' noodles recipe. You can cook homemade cup o' noodles using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade cup o' noodles:
- Use 12 oz of Chow mein noodles.
- Get 49 1/2 oz of Chicken broth.
- Use 1 1/2 lb of Cooked cubed chicken.
- Get 3 of stock Celery.
- Prepare 5 slice of Carrots.
- Take 1 small of Onion.
- Provide 4 small of Multi colored baby bell peppers.
- Use 1 bunch of Chopped kale.
- You need 4 small of Garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Asparagus chopped.
- Use 1 tbsp of Lemon pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Sea salt.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Seasoning salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of Steel reserve 211 beer.
Instructions to make Homemade cup o' noodles:
- Heat 1/2 tbl spoon olive oil in medium skillet.
- Season cubed chicken with lemon pepper let marrinade for 5 minuets.
- Add seasoning salt to taste cook in pan just until pinkness is gone.
- Seperate chicken from cooked juices & set aside.
- Put broth & beer in large soup pot & bring to boil then cook 5 minuets then turn heat to low simmer.
- Cook noodles 3 minuets in boiling water then rinse with cold water & set aside.
- Sautee carrots, onions & celery in 1/4 tblspn olive oil, 1/2 tblspn butter & cooked chicken juices until just loosing crispness then add to broth.
- Saute the rest of vegies in the remaining oil & butter Until just losing crispness & add to soup.
- Add chicken & noodles cook on low with lid for 5min. (do not add noodles until vegies are at desired softness).
- Serve in bowls with saltine crackers.
Once the noodles are ready, drain the liquid out. The idea is simple and genius: Combine par-cooked noodles, a bit of vegetable base, some raw sliced veggies, and a few seasonings inside a jar. Add boiling water, wait a few minutes, and you've got yourself a lunch with all the appeal of instant noodles, but with actual flavor and freshness trapped under that lid. Make a well in a center of the flour; add eggs and water. Gradually mix with hands or a wooden spoon until well blended.
If you find this Homemade cup o' noodles recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.