Indexlicious.com – Hot Crab & Lobster Dip – Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Hot Crab & Lobster Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot Crab & Lobster Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all probability, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you currently are eating lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hot crab & lobster dip recipe. You can cook hot crab & lobster dip using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hot Crab & Lobster Dip:
- Get 2-8 oz of packs of cream cheese.
- Get 1-8 oz of container of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 c of mayo.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Take 1 pack of immatation crab meat (or real crab meat up to you).
- Provide 1 pack of immatation lobster meat (or real losber tail meat).
- Take 1 (8 oz) of bag of shredded chedder cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard.
Steps to make Hot Crab & Lobster Dip:
- Preheat oven 350°.
- Take cream cheese out of packaging and put it in a bowl to start softening at room temp for about 10-15 mins.
- Get a large bowl and cut up immatation(or real) crab and lobster meat.
- Mix in sour cream, mayo, mustard, Worcestershire, lemon juice, garlic salt, and bag of shredded chedder.
- Once cream cheese is soften mix in with rest.
- Pour in medium sized baking pan or glass pan.
- Bake at 350° for 35-45mins or until its bubbly brown.
- Let cool for 10 mins (15 if glass pan).
- Get some bread chips, crackers, pretzels, chips, what ever you want and scoop away!!!!.
- Enjoy!!! hope to see your cook snaps;).
- Small tip: double the reciepe and its enough to use for a party, bbq, birthday, picnic, etc…..
Favorites are crawfish, catfish, crabs, and oysters. We ordered a couple bags of shrimp and a pound of clams, both with the mix em all up sauce. Hot Crab Some of the dishes we serve at Hot Crab include Chicken Gumbo, Cajun Crawfish Fried Rice, Shrimp, Clams, and more. Order online for carryout or delivery! View the online menu of Big Hot Crab and other restaurants in Chico, California.
If you find this Hot Crab & Lobster Dip recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.