Indexlicious.com – Lauren's Taco Soup – Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Lauren's Taco Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Lauren's Taco Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lauren's Taco Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Water is the very best drinks out there. Soda and coffee, when consumed in moderation, aren’t that bad. Getting all of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Successful weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water consumption.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lauren's taco soup recipe. To cook lauren's taco soup you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Lauren's Taco Soup:
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves (I use about 8) yes, I'm a garlic fiend.
- You need 1 of medium yellow onion chopped.
- Use 1/4 cup of taco seasoning.
- Take 1 packet of dry ranch seasoning mix.
- You need 3 (15 oz) of cans tomatoes (I use diced and fire roasted).
- You need 1 (8 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- Provide 1 can of kidney beans, drained.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans, drained.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of frozen corn.
Instructions to make Lauren's Taco Soup:
- Brown hamburger meat, garlic and onion in a 6 qt soup pot. Drain off any remaining grease..
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium low and simmer for at least 20 minutes. I also throw a hand full of shredded taco cheese in the pot and let it melt. Serve hot with garnishes..
- Notes: I sometimes add more tomatoes, sauce, corn and beans so I can have leftovers..
- Optional garnishes: tortilla chips, sour cream, shredded cheese or green onions..
Chop and saute all the vegetables in olive oil: onions, carrot, zucchini, garlic, corn on the cob. Add in beans, tomato sauce, chicken stock and spices. Bring soup to boil and reduce to simmer. Taco soup is soup that is made with similar ingredients to what you might find inside a traditional taco, like ground beef, beans, corn, green chilis, and spices. This taco soup really is a dinner win!
If you find this Lauren's Taco Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.