Indexlicious.com – Mike's EZ Baked Salmon & Asparagus W/ Hollandaise – Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's EZ Baked Salmon & Asparagus W/ Hollandaise recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's EZ Baked Salmon & Asparagus W/ Hollandaise recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's EZ Baked Salmon & Asparagus W/ Hollandaise recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and cook what you already have. Fill your pantry shelves with wholesome foods. This makes it effortless to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ez baked salmon & asparagus w/ hollandaise recipe. To cook mike's ez baked salmon & asparagus w/ hollandaise you only need 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's EZ Baked Salmon & Asparagus W/ Hollandaise:
- Use 2 lbs of Fresh Salmon.
- You need 2 of LG Lemons [+ the juice and zest of 1 – 1 for garnish].
- You need to taste of Garlic Powder.
- Use to taste of Cracked Black Pepper.
- Use to taste of Sea Salt.
- Provide to taste of Dried Parsley.
- Use 1 package of Knoors Hollandaise Sauce [+ whole milk & butter called for].
- Get 2 Bundles of Fresh Asparagus.
- Provide as needed of Olive Oil.
- You need of Fresh Parsley [garnish].
Instructions to make Mike's EZ Baked Salmon & Asparagus W/ Hollandaise:
- This is all you'll need..
- Rinse salmon and cut into quarters. Zest one lemon. I only needed to serve 3 so I cut the salmon into thirds..
- Coat salmon with olive oil. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, parsley and lemon zest..
- Cut 1" off the woody bottoms of your asparagus. Rinse and dry asparagus..
- Lightly coat asparagus with olive oil and season with salt and pepper..
- Authors Tip: Heat your zested lemon in the microwave for 15 seconds. Then roll it with the palm of your hand. That'll help to fully release its juices without any effort..
- Place asparagus on a tin foil lined cookie sheet. Separate asparagus as much as you can for even baking. Squeeze your zested lemon half over your asparagus thru a strainer to collect any seeds..
- Place salmon on a tin foil lined cookie sheet and squeeze your other lemon half on top of it..
- Bake for 15 minutes at 375°. At 15 check both for doneness. Bake longer if needed based upon the thickness of both your salmon and asparagus and depending upon your individual oven. You'll want a slight crisp to your asparagus and your salmon flaky..
- Make your Hollandaise Sauce as per manufactures directions. Knoors will call for 1 cup whole milk and 1/4 cup butter..
- Neatly place asparagus on a plate. Place salmon atop asparagus. Drizzle Hollandaise Sauce over the top of your salmon. Garnish with fresh parsley and sliced lemon wedges. Enjoy!.
This delicious salmon recipe is perfect for a fancy dinner or weeknight meal! If you're looking for an easy salmon recipe that your whole family will love, look no further. This is the size of the salmon you see in these photos. The cooking time can be several minutes longer or shorter depending upon the thickness of your particular piece of salmon. Salmon recipes are some of Food Network's most popular.
If you find this Mike's EZ Baked Salmon & Asparagus W/ Hollandaise recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.