Indexlicious.com – Moms escarole soup – Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Moms escarole soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Moms escarole soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moms escarole soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home quickly and eat something beneficial. Your kitchen should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it simple to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to moms escarole soup recipe. You can cook moms escarole soup using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Moms escarole soup:
- Prepare of Tiny meatballs.
- Prepare 3-4 lbs of ground beef.
- Provide of Italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of Parsley.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Soup.
- Use 6 heads of escarole.
- Get 4 boxes of Lipton chicken noodle soup boxes (with white meat- blue box) total 8 packets.
- Use 3 cups of water per packet (24 cups of wafer).
- You need 3 of cut up chicken breasts (already cooked) approx 1 1/2 lbs. You can throw these in frozen too.
- Use of This typically has cut up turkey neck meat that is cooked during thanksgiving time too.
- You need 2 of xtra large cans of Cento low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare 8 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Get of Homemade soft croutons.
- Take of Veg oil for frying.
- Take 2 of doz eggs.
- Provide 2-3 of loafs of potato bread.
- Use of Parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Moms escarole soup:
- Roll meatballs into tiny 1 inch meatballs and freeze in 2 quart containers.
- Soak escarole in water and rinse off as you rip each leaf off to get the sand off. Break 4 leads at a time into bite size pieces..
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and boil escarole til soft (about 15 min) Do NOT use this water for the soup. Drain and refrigerate (if doing soup later on).
- Bring 24 cups of water to a boil and Lipton soup mixes to a boil..
- Throw meatballs in (still frozen) and cooked chicken and bring to a boil (to cook raw meatballs).
- Pour in the chicken broth. Bring to a boil. Whisk eggs and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl. And stir soup around as you drop egg mixture in to cook..
- Simmer soup for 20 min then keep covered til you serve it..
- Fry bread up in oil after dipping into egg mixture and a little water. As SOON as they come off the oil put them on a wide pan and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and cut into bite size pieces. Put pieces into a large bowl to cover later on. (Best to have 2 people for this part cause it goes fast).
- Soup AND croutons freeze well!.
Soak escarole in water and rinse off as you rip each leaf off to get the sand off. Heat the olive oil over a medium flame in a large soup pot. Add the onions, mushrooms and garlic to the pot. Add the stock or water and the. I shared this on Instagram a while back and had so many requests to film the recipe!
If you find this Moms escarole soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.