Indexlicious.com – Monchow soup – Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Monchow soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Monchow soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Monchow soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home quickly and have something good. Fill your cabinets with nutritious foods. This way—even if you choose something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to monchow soup recipe. To make monchow soup you need 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Monchow soup:
- Take 1 cup of chopped cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped carrot.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped beans.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped capsicum.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped mushrooms.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- Provide 1/2 cup of spring onion.
- Take 8 of chopped garlic.
- Get 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- Take 1 of chopped green chilli.
- Provide 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of red chilli sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Get of Salt as per taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 2 tbsp of grated cheese.
- Take 4 glass of water.
- Provide 1 tbsp of cornflour+ 3 tbsp water.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
Steps to make Monchow soup:
- In a pan heat 2 tablespoon oil. Add chopped green chilli, garlic and Ginger. Saute for 1 to 2 minute on low flame. Now add chopped onions and cook for 1 minute on low flame..
- Add chopped carrots,mushrooms, cabbage beans.cook for 2 min on high flame.now add capsicum and cook for 2 min.add salt and pepper.mix well.now add sauces..
- Add water.bring it to boil.cover it and cook for 4-5 min on medium flame.now add spring onions and cornflour slurry(in a bowl mix water and cornflour).
- Now cook for further 3 min.at last add vinegar and grated cheese.serve hot.enjoy.
Watch how to make Manchow Soup, a delicious and tempting soup recipe by Ruchi Bharani. Indo Chinese cuisine is incomplete without mouth-watering and tasty Man. The soup also consist of vitamin A that can help to bring a better vision. Consume the soup will also help with a healthy cardiovascular system. Furthermore, it helps to avoid any stroke diseases and heart attack symptoms.
If you find this Monchow soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.