Indexlicious.com – Mushroom and Asparagus Chicken Pasta – Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mushroom and Asparagus Chicken Pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mushroom and Asparagus Chicken Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom and Asparagus Chicken Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Run the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom and asparagus chicken pasta recipe. To cook mushroom and asparagus chicken pasta you only need 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mushroom and Asparagus Chicken Pasta:
- Use 3.5 oz of morel mushrooms or 1 oz dried.
- You need 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- Provide 1 of leek.
- Provide 1 lb. of asparagus.
- You need 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Provide 1.5 cups of heavy cream.
- You need 1 cup of chicken stock.
- Provide 8 oz of feta cheese.
- Use of I lb. Pasta.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need of Salt and pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Mushroom and Asparagus Chicken Pasta:
- Cut the chicken into bite sized cubes.
- Brown the chicken and set aside.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning while browning.
- If mushrooms are large, slice them in half or quarters lengthwise..
- Thinly slice the leek.
- Cut asparagus unto 1.5 inch pieces.
- Melt butter in a large pot.
- Add leeks and cook until translucent and fragrant..
- Add morels and cook until tender.
- Add asparagus, chicken stock, cream, (and mushrooms broth if you reconstituted dried mushrooms) and bring to a steady simmer.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Allow sauce to thicken slightly.
- Add pasta and cheese to the pot and stir to combine.
Top with feta cheese and tomatoes to bring the whole thing together. Add remaining butter to skillet and melt over medium heat. Stir in penne noodles and chicken and stir til noodles are heated. Stir in asparagus, mushrooms and garlic. One Pot Creamy Lemon Italian Chicken Mushroom and Asparagus Skillet This One Pan Creamy Lemon Italian Chicken and Asparagus Skillet is a rich and flavorful dish full of hearty creamy chicken flavors – perfect over pasta, rice, vegetables, or straight out of the pan!
If you find this Mushroom and Asparagus Chicken Pasta recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.