Indexlicious.com – Pat Slovacek's Cabbage Roll Soup FUSF – Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pat Slovacek's Cabbage Roll Soup FUSF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pat Slovacek's Cabbage Roll Soup FUSF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go home and make something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have at home is healthy. This way—even if you choose something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pat slovacek's cabbage roll soup fusf recipe. To cook pat slovacek's cabbage roll soup fusf you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pat Slovacek's Cabbage Roll Soup FUSF:
- Get 1 lb of Italian sausage.
- Use 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Get 4 cups of cabbage, coarsely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, diced.
- Provide 2 of large carrots, peeled, quartered, sliced.
- Provide 1/2 cup of orzo.
- Use 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh parsley, chopped.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 4 cups of beef broth.
- You need of (3) 8 oz. cans tomato sauce.
Instructions to make Pat Slovacek's Cabbage Roll Soup FUSF:
- Heat olive oil in large stock pot over medium high heat. Add sausage and season with salt and pepper..
- Brown sausage, break into small pieces (4-5 minutes). Add onion and garlic, cook for an additional 2-3 minutes..
- Add cabbage, carrots, beef broth, tomato sauce, orzo, bay leaf, and brown sugar. Stir until all ingredients are combined..
- Bring to a simmer and cook for 25-30 minutes or until orzo is tender. Remove bay leaf..
- Add a dash of fresh parsley and serve..
Add cabbage, carrots, beef broth, tomato sauce, orzo, bay leaf, and brown sugar. Pat Slovacek's Cabbage Roll Soup FUSF step by step. Heat olive oil in large stock pot over medium high heat. Add sausage and season with salt and pepper. Add cabbage, carrots, beef broth, tomato sauce, orzo, bay leaf, and brown.
If you find this Pat Slovacek's Cabbage Roll Soup FUSF recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.