Indexlicious.com – Simple Cream of Asparagus Soup – Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Cream of Asparagus Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Cream of Asparagus Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and use what you have in the cupboards. Your kitchen should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it easy to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple cream of asparagus soup recipe. To make simple cream of asparagus soup you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Cream of Asparagus Soup:
- Use 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 quart of chicken stock.
- Provide 2 clove of gralic (crushed).
- Provide 2 bunch of asparagus (chopped).
- Provide 1 medium of onion (diced).
- Use 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 2 pinch of salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of diced fresh chives.
- Use 1 tbsp of fresh Italian parsley.
- Take 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
Steps to make Simple Cream of Asparagus Soup:
- Peel and finely dice one medium onion. And crush 2 cloves fresh garlic..
- In a large sause pan melt butter over medium high heat. Once butter is melted add diced onion and pinch of salt and sauté until soft and translucent. About 10 mins.
- And curshed garlic and sauté for about 1 more minute, taking care not to brown garlic..
- Add chicken stock. Increase heat to high and bring to a boil. Once boiling reduce heat and simmer for 15 mins.
- Add chopped asparagus and parsley, increase heat back to high. Boil for approximately 5-10 mins or until asparagus is tender.
- Once asparagus is tender, reduce heat to low and puree using stick blender or food processor (caution soup will be hot). Strain soup if desired and return to pot. Stir in black pepper, pinch more salt and heavy cream..
- Ladle into serving bowls and garnish with freshly chopped chives..
Top each serving of the soup with small cooked asparagus tips. Easy Cream Of Asparagus Soup Adjust the Cook Time Based on Your Spears You'll start off by cutting two pounds of asparagus (about two bundles) into pieces, and sautéing them with the aromatics. When the asparagus is barely crisp-tender, you'll add the broth and simmer until the spears are very tender. To make the soup, simply sauté onions and asparagus in butter, add chicken stock, simmer until tender, and puree into a smooth, silky soup with crème fraîche or heavy cream. Steps to make Cream of Asparagus Soup Recipe.
If you find this Simple Cream of Asparagus Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.