Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thick Split Peas Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thick Split Peas Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
Something that some of you may already recognize is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. It’s also advisable to comprehend that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will notice that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the negative effects can be really bad. Because of this we are going to be going over the food items that you should be eating that will have a positive effect on your health.
Also when you are looking for a snack to hold you over in between meals, grab a handful of nuts or perhaps seeds. You will come to discover that these snack items are generally loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts as well as seeds will have a lot more than others. Omega-3 as well as Omega-6 are classified as essential fatty acids and they are essential mainly because your body uses these types of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. If you do not get the fatty acids you will need your body will actually not be able to create a number of of the hormones that it requires.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can find in any store is also not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thick split peas soup recipe. You can have thick split peas soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thick Split Peas Soup:
- Provide 1 kg of split peas.
- Use 3 of grated Tomatoes.
- Take 3 of Onions.
- Provide 3 of All peppers full (yellow, green, red).
- Take Spoon of each of Ginger, garlic & dhana.
- Use to drizzle of Olive oil.
- Take 500g of Mince.
- Get to serve of Noodles or cooked spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 cube of chicken stock.
- You need 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce.
- Take 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
Instructions to make Thick Split Peas Soup:
- Boil split peas until they look like a smooth soft porridge and I add 1 chicken stock for taste.
- Make tomato grave. Fry onion, peppers, garlic, ginger & dhana. Add tomatoes, chicken stock and your favorite spice. Add a bit of soup to make it thick..
- Make mince meat. Fry onion, all peppers, garlic, ginger and dhana. Add mince once cooked add half chicken stock and steak and chop spice. Add 2 spoons of tomato sauce and mayonnaise..
- Add all in big pot and add thick vegetable soup. Add your cooked spaghetti cut into small small bits..
- Serve with Dombolo.
Rich, thick split pea soup is a culinary masterpiece. Legumes such as peas are natural thickeners, and when you add potatoes to the mixture you should have a soup so thick that a spoon can almost stand up by itself in it. Thick and hearty, served with homemade bread, split pea soup is loved far and wide as comfort food. This version is made with a generous amount of bacon for garnish, along with a few potatoes and other vegetables to help thicken and flavor the soup. The half-and-half gives the soup a nice creamy consistency.
If you find this Thick Split Peas Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.