Indexlicious.com – Use-up Comfy Chicken Paprika Leftover Soup – Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Use-up Comfy Chicken Paprika Leftover Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Use-up Comfy Chicken Paprika Leftover Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Having a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your only source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is usually one of the keys to really losing weight and becoming really healthy.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to use-up comfy chicken paprika leftover soup recipe. To make use-up comfy chicken paprika leftover soup you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Use-up Comfy Chicken Paprika Leftover Soup:
- Use 1 portion of Comfy Chicken Paprika (see my Cookpad recipe), = 2 cooked chicken thighs and 250-350 ml of the sauce but a little more the merrier!.
- Take 1 tbsp of vegetable oil (cold-pressed recommended).
- Take 1 of leek, sliced.
- Get 1 of onion, chopped.
- Get 1 clove of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of potato, unpeeled but diced.
- Provide 2 of carrots, unpeeled but diced.
- Take 1 litre of chicken stock (I used Knorr Stock Pots).
- Take of Salt.
- Provide of Ground black pepper.
Steps to make Use-up Comfy Chicken Paprika Leftover Soup:
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan or stockpot and gently fry the leek and onion for 3 minutes, stirring only to avoid sticking..
- Add the garlic and continue frying for another 2 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Stir in the potato and carrots. Fry for a further minute, gently stirring continuously. Then add the stock, stirring well to mix. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat, cover and cook on a fast simmer for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Season to taste (you may not need any salt) and whizz to a smooth consistency..
- Serve piping hot with granary bread or crusty roll..
Meanwhile prepare rice noodles following packet instructions. Drain and add to soup together the the meat and reheat thoroughly. Instead of rice noodles, you can also use small soup pasta. Cook the pasta in the soup or separately in boiling water as instructed on the packet. Taste and season with salt and pepper as needed.
If you find this Use-up Comfy Chicken Paprika Leftover Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.