Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Veg Lunch platter recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Veg Lunch platter recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg Lunch platter recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Select To Feed On Will Effect Your Health.
Many folks do not understand that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. You will be happy to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you ought to be eating every day.
One of the primary sorts of foods you should be eating plenty of, is various berries. The very first thing you will discover about berries is just about any form of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Almost all berries also have plenty of anti-oxidants, which is extremely beneficial to your overall health and is especially good for your circulatory system. Most men and women already know that cells begin to break down in time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet will help keep your cells far healthier for longer periods of time.
By following some of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veg lunch platter recipe. You can have veg lunch platter using 31 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Veg Lunch platter:
- Prepare of For raw banana chips sabji.
- Get 1 of raw banana.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cummin seeds.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of dhania- jeera powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take leaves of Finely chopped coriander.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of roasted white sesame seeds to garnish (optional).
- You need of For cabbage- capsicum salad.
- Get 1/4 cup of shredded cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 of capsicum finely chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of pomegranate kernels.
- You need to taste of Salt,chaat masala.
- Provide of For Dal:(3 servings).
- Get 1/4 cup of tuvar dal/ split pigeon pea.
- Use 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Use 1/4 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of mustard and cummin seed.
- You need 2 of green chillies.. broken into halves pieces.
- Prepare 1/4" of ginger piece.
- You need 5/6 of curry leaves.
- Use 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dhania jeera powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of jaggery.
- Use 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Provide To taste of Salt.
- Use As required of Chopped coriander leaves to garnish.
Steps to make Veg Lunch platter:
- Wash and peel raw banana. Cut it into 1,1/2" long semi thick chips as shown..
- In kadai add,heat oil. Add cumin seeds as they splutter add chopped raw banana chips,mix and add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, dhania jeera powder,salt..
- Saute this raw banana chips on slow flame till cooked. Remove in serving bowl. Serve hot Raw Banana Chips Sabji garnishing with chopped coriander leaves and white sesame seeds..
- For salad,mix shredded cabbage, capsicum pieces, pomegranate kernels,salt, chaat masala together..
- For Dal..wash tuvar dal, pressure cook with one glass of water for 3-4 whistles. Churn cooked dal with hand blender. In deep bottom pot add & melt ghee, add green chillies, ginger pieces, fenugreek seeds, mustard and cumin seeds as they splutter add curry leaves, turmeric powder, asafoetida. Add churn dal, add red chilli powder, dhania jeera powder, jaggery,salt, lemon juice,(if needed add little water). Boil on low flame till nice aroma come out.Garnish with coriander leaves..
- Serve Delicious Raw banana Chips Sabji with hot rotis,bowl of dal, bowl of boiled rice, cabbage-capsicum salad and a glass of buttermilk..for complete healthy Veg Lunch Platter..
These vegetable platter ideas will help you display them perfectly for the occasion. Don't forget to sweeten up your vegetable platter with a bright and breezy cocktail. These drink recipes are perfect for any thirsty desire! Loaded with our favorite fruit, veggies, dips, crackers and snacks. This fruit and veggie platter is the perfect easy snack idea that you can feel good about feeding your family!
If you find this Veg Lunch platter recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.