Indexlicious.com – Whole Wheat- Buttermilk Scone (Weight Watchers) – Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Whole Wheat- Buttermilk Scone (Weight Watchers) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whole Wheat- Buttermilk Scone (Weight Watchers) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Cash.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Probably the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. If you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. Particularly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. By cool drying or air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that tough. It’s concerning being practical, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to whole wheat- buttermilk scone (weight watchers) recipe. To make whole wheat- buttermilk scone (weight watchers) you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Whole Wheat- Buttermilk Scone (Weight Watchers):
- Get 1 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Provide 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cold unsalted butter, cut into pieces.
- Take 1 cup of lowfat buttermilk.
Steps to make Whole Wheat- Buttermilk Scone (Weight Watchers):
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- whisk together all dry ingredients (first 6 ingredients) in a medium bowl. with pastry blender or two knives used scissors style, cut butter into flour mixture until mixture resembles coarse scrubs. Add buttermilk to flour mixture, stirring just until moist dough forms..
- With floured hands, knead dough 6-8 times in bowl to bring dough together (dough will be shaggy).
- turn dough out onto lightly floured work surface and pat to 1/2 inch thickness. With floured 2.1/2 inch round cutter, cut out 10 rounds without twisting cutter. Gather scraps and reroll, making total of 12 scones. Place scones 1 inch apart on un-greased baking sheet..
- bake until golden brown, about 12 minutes. Transfer to wire rack; serve warm..
- Power Points per serving 4 . Makes 12 scones 56 grams each..
These scones are high-rising, tender, and tasty. Featuring both ground cinnamon and cinnamon chips, their aroma will fill the kitchen as they bake. Recipe courtesy of Weight Watchers New Complete Cookbook. Whisk together whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in medium bowl. Whisk together buttermilk mixture to flour mixture, stirring just until batter is smooth.
If you find this Whole Wheat- Buttermilk Scone (Weight Watchers) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.