Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Yellow Split Pea Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Yellow Split Pea Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yellow Split Pea Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Choose To Feed On Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
Many folks do not understand that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food location. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are generally foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. You will be delighted to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you need to be eating every day.
Citrus fruit will be one of the greatest things that you could have for your desserts, instead of having a piece of cake or ice cream. Most of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also essential for looking after your health. You may also want to put together a couple of things like orange sections, shredded coconut blended with a teaspoon of honey.
By following some of the suggestions above you will find that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you remove all the refined food that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to yellow split pea soup recipe. You can cook yellow split pea soup using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Yellow Split Pea Soup:
- Use 1/3 cup of yellow split peas.
- Get 1/2 of yellow onion, chopped.
- Use 1 of cm cubed piece of fresh ginger, finely sliced and chopped.
- Provide 1 medium of carrot, chopped.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- Provide 2 tsp of Swiss vegetable bouillon powder.
- Get 1 pinch of chaat masala.
Instructions to make Yellow Split Pea Soup:
- Rinse the yellow split peas in a sieve and allow to drain.
- Put everything except the chaat masala in a small pot.
- Stir to mix in the bouillon a little bit.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer gently for 25-30 minutes.
- You may need to add a little more water, but only if it looks really dry.
- Blend until smooth with a stick blender or in a blender jug (please be careful blending hot liquids!).
- Serve in a bowl with the chaat masala sprinkled on top.
It's made with just a handful of pantry ingredients and after a bit of chopping, you'll have this simmering on the stovetop or cooking in the pressure cooker in no time! Yellow Split Peas Yellow split peas are high in protein, fibre, vitamins and minerals and also low in fat. They are a fabulous addition to a vegetarian diet – or indeed for anyone. This yellow split pea soup is a vegan riff on corn chowder! It's sweet and smoky, cozy, creamy, and totally delicious.
If you find this Yellow Split Pea Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.