Indexlicious.com – Thai Khao Tom Goong • Thai Rice Soup with Prawn |ThaiChef Food – Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, ThaiChef Food recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Khao Tom Goong • Thai Rice Soup with Prawn |ThaiChef Food recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Khao Tom Goong • Thai Rice Soup with Prawn |ThaiChef Food recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. Making good decisions when buying food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and cook what you already have. Make sure that what you already have is nutritious. This makes it effortless to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai khao tom goong • thai rice soup with prawn |thaichef food recipe. You can cook thai khao tom goong • thai rice soup with prawn Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Khao Tom Goong • Thai Rice Soup with Prawn |ThaiChef Food:
- Prepare 200 g. of Cooked rice.
- Use 4 of cup. Water.
- Provide 1 tbsp. of Soy sauce.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp. of Fish sauce.
- Get 1/4 tsp. of Ground White pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of Salt.
- Get 10 pcs. of Prawn.
- You need 30 g. of Chopped garlic.
- Provide 30 g. of Ginger.
- Get 30 g. of Galangal.
- Get 10 g. of Coriander leave.
- Take 10 g. of Spring onion.
- Prepare 100 g. of Vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Thai Khao Tom Goong • Thai Rice Soup with Prawn |ThaiChef Food:
- Chopped Garlic and Galangal and fry on low heat until starting turn color then remove • add crispy garlic and galangal oil for stock • add water and coriander root and bring it too boil • blanch prawn and transfer to cold water to keep it firm..
- Use prawn shell for stock (if don't have no problem) • Do not boil prawn shell too long stock will turn black • add cooked rice and seasoning with Salt + soy sauce + fish sauce and rock sugar • add prawn at last one • Done ! .
- Before serve on top with coriander leaves and Spring onion + ginger + crispy garlic and galangal oil .
You can cook must try recipe! thai crispy mussel omelette • hoy tod Thai Crispy Mussel Omelette • Hoy Tod Food Thai Dessert • Thai Soft Coconut Crepe • Thong Muan Sod Separated for different color • drop some amount of color mix well • add coconut meat. Thai Dessert • Thai Soft Coconut Crepe • Thong Muan Sod
If you find this Thai Khao Tom Goong • Thai Rice Soup with Prawn |ThaiChef Food recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.