Indexlicious.com – Asparagus Tortellini Alfredo – Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Asparagus Tortellini Alfredo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Asparagus Tortellini Alfredo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Asparagus Tortellini Alfredo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Fill your pantry shelves with healthy foods. This makes it simple to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to asparagus tortellini alfredo recipe. You can cook asparagus tortellini alfredo using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Asparagus Tortellini Alfredo:
- Provide 1 pound of spinach 3 cheese tortellini pasta or your favorite.
- Use 4 quarts of water.
- Get 2 cup of Alfredo sauce.
- You need 1 pound of asparagus.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Use 1 tablespoon of kosher salt.
- Take 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- Take As needed of toasted breadcrumbs see my recipe.
Steps to make Asparagus Tortellini Alfredo:
- Salt the water with a tablespoon of kosher salt and bring to boil. Cut about 1 inch to 1-1/4 inch off the bottom of the asparagus stalks..
- Add the asparagus to the boiling water for 4 minutes to blanch..
- Melt the butter in a 10 inch pan..
- Take the asparagus out of the water and slice into thirds..
- Add the pieces to the pan with the butter. Coat all the pieces. Add the tortellini to the boiling water you boiled the asparagus in..
- After you sauté the asparagus for 3 minutes add the Alfredo sauce..
- The tortellini is boiling as instructed on package..
- When they are done add the tortellini to the Alfredo sauce..
- Mix well..
- Add to the top of the Alfredo mixture..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Cook tortellini according to package directions. Combine cream sauce, ham, bacon, asparagus, and tortellini. This pasta packs in squash, zucchini, carrot, red bell pepper, tomatoes, green beans, and asparagus. Not because of the tortellini, actually she prefers plain pasta. But because of the Alfredo white sauce.
If you find this Asparagus Tortellini Alfredo recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.