Indexlicious.com – Bo Bia Spring Roll – Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Bo Bia Spring Roll recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bo Bia Spring Roll recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bo Bia Spring Roll recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Climb stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bo bia spring roll recipe. You can have bo bia spring roll using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bo Bia Spring Roll:
- Use 1 of carrot julienne.
- Get 1 of chayote julienne.
- Get 1/2 of jicama julienne.
- Prepare 1/4 of cabbage julienne.
- Take 2 tbs of vegetarian oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of ground pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 bunch of cilantro chopped.
- Get 1 package of rice paper.
- Provide of hot dipping sauce.
Instructions to make Bo Bia Spring Roll:
- In non-stick pan, add carrots, chayote, cabbage, jicama, veg. Oyster sauce, ground pepper, salt and cook on medium heat for 10 min or until vegetables are limp..
- Last add cilantro and mix. Turn off heat..
- Get large bowl of hot water to dip rice paper in and put it on ceramic plate. Add veg. Filling..
- Fold sides in, fold bottom side up? And roll forward. Set aside on plate until you have a few of them rolled. Keep each roll from touching each other. Pour ready made dipping sauce in small bowl..
- If you dont have rice paper, can eat this as a side dish with fried tofu..
Bò bía, or a type of fresh spring rolls, have a good amount of vegetables in them. Despite the Chinese sausage, these rolls are fairly light, making them suitable for snacking throughout the day. Steps In non-stick pan, add carrots, chayote, cabbage, jicama, veg. Bò bía, or a type of fresh spring rolls, have a good amount of vegetables in them. Despite the Chinese sausage, these rolls are fairly light, making them suitable for snacking throughout the day.
If you find this Bo Bia Spring Roll recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.