Indexlicious.com – Bourbon Grilled Salmon – Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bourbon Grilled Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bourbon Grilled Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Select water over other products. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your only source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really slimming down and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bourbon grilled salmon recipe. You can have bourbon grilled salmon using 20 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Bourbon Grilled Salmon:
- Get of Glaze.
- Use 4 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of bourbon.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Mediterranean Sea Salt.
- Use of Salmon.
- You need 6 oz of salmon filets.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Mediterranean Sea salt.
- Use 2 tbsp of fresh dill weed.
- Provide of Asparagus.
- Get 6 oz of asparagus.
- Get 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of freshly cracked peppercorns.
- Prepare 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Use 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Take 1 of zest of 1 medium orange.
- Take of Spinach.
- You need 6 oz of fresh baby spinach.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Use 3 tsp of minced garlic.
Instructions to make Bourbon Grilled Salmon:
- Heat your grill for a high temp, laying out whiskey barrel wood chunks to infuse the fish with a nice smokey scent and flavor. (I have a gas grill so I got a sheet of foil, laid the wood pieces in it, wrapped it up, then poked some holes in it to allow the smoke to escape.).
- Lay out salmon on a sheet of aluminum foil and curl the edges to prevent liquids escaping..
- Top with Mediterranean Sea salt and fresh dill..
- Melt the butter in a small sauce pan over medium-low heat ..
- Add the brown sugar and the bourbon ..
- Stir until incorporated and pour on salmon..
- Cut the bottom ends off the asparagus to remove any white bits and add to a sheet of aluminum foil curled as mentioned in step 2..
- Add salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, and the orange zest to the asparagus; mix to combine..
- Add the fish and asparagus to the grill and cover..
- Add olive oil to a pan and heat over medium heat..
- Once the oil is hot, add the spinach and garlic..
- Toss until slightly wilted and remove frome heat..
- Cook fish until an internal temp from the thickest part reads 145°F and remove salmon and asparagus from heat..
- Plate the spinach as a bed for the fish, then add the salmon to rest upon it. Add asparagus as you see fit..
- I recommend serving with a nice glass of bourbon..
Turn salmon, and pour bourbon around the fillets. The preparation for bourbon salmon is easy. Simply combine all the ingredients together and marinate. Serve it with some roasted or steamed vegetables and rice or mashed potatoes for a great dinner your family will absolutely love. It's also extremely versatile and pairs beautifully with the flavors in this bourbon maple glaze.
If you find this Bourbon Grilled Salmon recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.