Indexlicious.com – Breakfast Veggie Stir Fry on Toast – Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Breakfast Veggie Stir Fry on Toast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Breakfast Veggie Stir Fry on Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast Veggie Stir Fry on Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and make what you already have. Your home should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you pick out something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast veggie stir fry on toast recipe. You can have breakfast veggie stir fry on toast using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Breakfast Veggie Stir Fry on Toast:
- Take 1/4 cup of red onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of asparagus, chopped.
- Take 6 of portobello mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of teriyaki sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of prepared horseradish.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 slice of multigrain bread.
- Use 1 small of sprinkle of shredded mozerella cheese.
- Get 1 of hard-boiled egg.
Instructions to make Breakfast Veggie Stir Fry on Toast:
- In a medium saucepan add veggies, soy sauce, oyster sauce, teriyaki sauce, dijon mustard, horseradish and black pepper. Saute until veggies are tender..
- Toast bread slice and spoon sautéed veggies over top. Sprinkle with shredded mozerella cheese to melt. (can pop it in the microwave for 10 to 15 seconds as well).
- Top the veggies and cheese with a sliced hard-boiled egg. Season egg with salt & pepper or whichever seasonings you prefer..
Serve the eggs atop the mushrooms and garnish with thyme leaves. Your veggie cheese toast is done. Add some more cheese to make this toast more delicious. Add onion and cook until soften. Add red bell pepper, green bell pepper, and zucchini and cook (stirring often) until you achieve your desired tenderness of veggies.
If you find this Breakfast Veggie Stir Fry on Toast recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.