Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Dal Tadka With Jeera Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Dal Tadka With Jeera Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dal Tadka With Jeera Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
Something that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. You should also understand that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These sorts of foods are filled with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. You will be delighted to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you should be eating every day.
In terms of sitting down to dinner you should in addition think about lean proteins and also fish such as salmon. The reality that salmon is also loaded with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other essential nutrients you will need. Now when you decide to have a steak for supper one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will present you with all the protein you will require for the day. It’s also wise to trim off any excess fat that you find on the specific meats that you’re planning to eat.
For those who want to get started living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can find in any store is additionally not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dal tadka with jeera rice recipe. To make dal tadka with jeera rice you only need 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Dal Tadka With Jeera Rice:
- Provide For of Dal Tadka:-.
- Get 1/2 of Toor Dal(split pigeon pea lentils).
- Get 1 of Onion(Finely Chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Tomato (Finely Chopped).
- Get 1 inch of Ginger (Grated).
- Provide 1 tsp of Green Chilli Paste.
- Take 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin Coriander Powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Take 2 tbsp of Green Coriander.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Get For of Tempering in Dal Tadka:-.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ghee.
- Use 6-7 of Garlic Cloves(Finely Chopped).
- Provide 1/8 tsp of Asafoetida.
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- You need 2 of Red Chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare For of jeera Rice:.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ghee.
- Get 1/2 cup of Basmati Rice.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Green Coriander(Finely Chopped).
Instructions to make Dal Tadka With Jeera Rice:
- Wash and soak the Toor dal for 30 mins. After 30 mins, in the pressure cooker add toor dal and 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, water and pressure cook it for 4 whistles on low flame. Water requirements may vary based on the type of toor dal..
- In a non-stick add oil and heat the pan about 2-3 mins. once the pan is heated then add ginger and green chilli paste. Saute it for 2-3 mins and add onion. Cook it until onion become soft and slighly golden in colour. After that add tomatoes and cook it until tomatoes become soft and mushy..
- Now add turmeric powder, Kashmiri red chilli powder,garam masala,cumin-coriander powder,salt to taste and saute it for 2 mins. Now add boiled toor dal and 1/2 cup of water and cook it until dal becomes thick..
- Now for tempering, in a shallow pan add ghee, once the ghee is hot add the cumin seeds, garlic and roast until the garlic turns golden brown in colour. Once the garlic has turned brown add the red chilli powder and turn off the heat..
- Pour the tadka over the dal. Here is your dal tadka ready..
- For the jeera rice, soak the basmati rice for 30 mins and drain in. Now in a deep pan add the water for boiling, once the water starts boiling add basmati rice and cook it until it becomes a little soft. Once the rice has been cooked, drain the extra water from it..
- Now in a pan, add ghee and add cumin seeds. Let the cumin seeds crackle and add cooked rice, salt to taste and green coriander. Give it a good mix. Jeera rice is ready..
- Serve it with dal tadka..
Dal tadka can be also be served with roti or naan or dinner rolls or paratha. This Restaurant Style Dal Tadka tastes just like the dal tadka from your favorite restaurant has a smokey flavor which makes it more amazing! tastes amazing with plain rice or jeera rice bursting with some amazing flavors. Over the years, I have tried countless variations of dal tadka, both in India and then here in the US. #JeeraRice #DalTadka #RestaurantStyledal tadka recipe,jeera rice recipe video,dal tadka,dal fry recipe,dal fry,jeera rice,dhaba style dal fry recipe,jeera ri. This is the channel where u can find very intresting cooking video with home ingredients. It goes well with simple everyday dal or more commonly paired with Dal Tadka.
If you find this Dal Tadka With Jeera Rice recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.