Indexlicious.com – FRUIT CUSTARD(FOR WEIGHT WATCHERS) No white sugar,no cream) – Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect FRUIT CUSTARD(FOR WEIGHT WATCHERS) No white sugar,no cream) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best FRUIT CUSTARD(FOR WEIGHT WATCHERS) No white sugar,no cream) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to FRUIT CUSTARD(FOR WEIGHT WATCHERS) No white sugar,no cream) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not working as effectively as they should. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions which might be more than ten years old. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to run as often.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not really that tough. Largely, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fruit custard(for weight watchers) no white sugar,no cream) recipe. To cook fruit custard(for weight watchers) no white sugar,no cream) you need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook FRUIT CUSTARD(FOR WEIGHT WATCHERS) No white sugar,no cream):
- Prepare 1/2 ltr of Milk (I have used Amul Taaza).
- Take 2-3 tsp of Custard Powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Honey (I like less sweet though you can put more).
- Provide 1 bowl of Chopped mixed fruits.
- Take 1 of Apple.
- Take 1 of Banana.
- Prepare 3/4 of Musk melon.
- Provide 1 of Mango.
- Get 1 of Sapodila(Chiku).
- Get handful of Grapes.
- You need 4-5 of Cashews.
- You need 4-5 of Almond slivers.
- Use 4-5 of Raisins.
- Get 4-5 of Black raisins.
- Prepare 2-3 of Dates.
Instructions to make FRUIT CUSTARD(FOR WEIGHT WATCHERS) No white sugar,no cream):
- To begin with this recipe take half cup of pre boiled & on room temperature milk.Into it mix custard powder.Mix it appropriately so that no lumps will be there..
- Now put the vessel of milk on stove top & pour that custard slurry in the milk.Keep the gas flame low..keep on stirring to prevent it from sticking to the bottom..
- Once the milk & custard slurry get mixed & thick consistency is formed.Remove it from flame..
- Let it sit & cool it completely.Once cooled pour in honey stir well.Afterwards transfer it to the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.Keep it out of the fridge add fruits & nuts mix well. Relish chilled. .
Rethinking Fruit for Weight Watchers Just updated! New Weight Watchers-friendly recipes are added every week, so do come back often to discover new favorites for your own table! Ice Cream (Blue & Freestyle Zero) Homemade Frozen Yogurt with Blackberry Sauce (non-fat yogurt, yogurt only). Weight Watchers' system guarantees that you can eat all the fruits you want without any point After all, fruit is rich in simple sugars, which, over time, add up. But unless you're mowing down a whole While a regular glass of either red or white wine clocks in at four points, Weight Watchers recently.
If you find this FRUIT CUSTARD(FOR WEIGHT WATCHERS) No white sugar,no cream) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.