Indexlicious.com – Mike's Creamy Seafood Spread On Bagels & Crostinis – Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Creamy Seafood Spread On Bagels & Crostinis recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Creamy Seafood Spread On Bagels & Crostinis recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
These changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Even though you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's creamy seafood spread on bagels & crostinis recipe. To cook mike's creamy seafood spread on bagels & crostinis you only need 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Creamy Seafood Spread On Bagels & Crostinis:
- Get of ● For The Seafood [all seafood fine chopped].
- Provide 1 Cup of King Crab Leg Meat.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Lobster Tail Meat.
- Use 1 Cup of Flaked Salmon.
- Get 1 Cup of Shrimp.
- Provide 1/4 of Lemon Juiced.
- Prepare of ● For The Creams [all room temp].
- Get 2 (8 oz) of Packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- Take 1 tsp of Fresh Dill Weed.
- Get 2 tbsp of Fresh Sour Cream.
- You need of ● For The Vegetables [all vegetables fine chopped or minced].
- Use 1/3 Cup of Celery.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Fresh Dill.
- Use 1/4 Cup of Fresh Chives.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Fresh Parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare of ● For The Seasonings.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Old Bay Seasoning.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Lemon Pepper.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Celery Seeds.
- Use of ● For The Breads.
- Get of Assorted Fresh Toasted Bagles.
- Use of Stonefire Naan Breads.
- Take of Assorted Quality Crackers.
- Prepare of Fresh Quality Crostinis.
- You need of Sliced Lemon Wedges.
Steps to make Mike's Creamy Seafood Spread On Bagels & Crostinis:
- Fine chop your seafood..
- Fine chop your vegetables and add to seafood. Mix well..
- Mix everything else together well and chill for a few hours..
- Smear on bagles, crostinis or, quality crackers..
- Fresh Stonefire Naan Breads pictured..
- Fresh crostinis pictured..
- Garnish with fresh chives and lemon wedges. Enjoy!.
Mike's Creamy Sockeye Salmon Bagel Spread. Smoked salmon beaten into cream cheese with fresh herbs and seasonings makes a delicious spread you'll be sure to enjoy. All Reviews for The Best Smoked Salmon Spread. Was a little too rich to eat a lot on bagels so I ended up with left overs.but worked really well spread thinly on raw puff. Prepare of For The King Crab Spread.
If you find this Mike's Creamy Seafood Spread On Bagels & Crostinis recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.