Indexlicious.com – Mike's Seafood Meat Bread & Cheese Appetizer Boards – Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mike's Seafood Meat Bread & Cheese Appetizer Boards recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Seafood Meat Bread & Cheese Appetizer Boards recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Seafood Meat Bread & Cheese Appetizer Boards recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making a few modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer wish to eat. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One heart-healthy option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's seafood meat bread & cheese appetizer boards recipe. To cook mike's seafood meat bread & cheese appetizer boards you only need 46 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Seafood Meat Bread & Cheese Appetizer Boards:
- Take of ● For The Seafood Boil [don't allow seafood to touch water].
- Use 3 Pounds of LG Fresh Raw Snow Crab Legs.
- Provide 2 (8 oz) of Fresh Raw Lobster Tails [split – more if needed].
- Prepare 1 Package of Dethawed Immatation Crab Meat.
- Provide 1 Bag of LG Raw Fresh Deveined Shrimp [skins left on].
- Use 1 tsp of Old Bay Seasoning [place on seafood].
- Prepare 4 of LG Lemon Wedges [place on seafood].
- Provide 6 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [place in water].
- Prepare 1 Dash of Quality White Wine [place in water].
- You need 1 tsp of Sea Salt [place in water].
- You need 1/4 of Brick Salted Butter.
- Get 1 Dash of Lemon Juice [place in water].
- Take as needed of Water.
- Provide of ● For The Ribs.
- Take 1 (6 Pound) of Rack Of Baby Back Ribs.
- Use of ● For The Sausage.
- You need 1 (1 Pound) of Link Smoked Sausage.
- Prepare of ● For The Rib & Sausage Dry Rub.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Get 2 of sp Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of Hot Paprika.
- Provide 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of Dried Parsley.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chili Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- Get of ● For The Rib Braise.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Quality White Wine.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of Reserved Dry Rub.
- Take of ● For The Sides [as desired].
- Provide of Assorted Breads.
- You need of Assorted Crackers.
- Prepare of Assorted Cheeses.
- Provide of Assorted Bread Butters.
- Use of Assorted Mustards.
- Use of Assorted BBQ Sauces.
- Use of Gee = Clarified Butter [a real time saver].
- Prepare of Old Bay Seasoning.
- You need of Horseradish Sauce.
- Get of ● For The Options.
- Use of New Baby Potatoes.
- Prepare of Corn On The Cob [halved].
Instructions to make Mike's Seafood Meat Bread & Cheese Appetizer Boards:
- Your desired outcomes pictured in steps #1 thru #4. Lobster, crab, shrimp and Immatation crab meat pictured..
- Ribs and sausage with sauces and spices pictured..
- Fresh bread and various butters pictured..
- Assorted cheeses pictured. Chop into cubes and serve with crackers..
- Start your seafood by adding everything in the Seafood Boil section. Bring to a heavy boil and steam for 8 minutes covered..
- At 8 minutes – add your shrimp and immatation crab meat. Steam for 3 minutes longer covered. Place on serving board..
- Clean and spray your grill..
- Create your dry and wet braise..
- Bring your ribs to room temperature..
- Rub ribs down with your dry rub the pour on your wet braise ingredients..
- Seal ribs up tightly with seam on the top as so the braise doesn't leak..
- Season sausage with reserved rub..
- Seal sausage up tightly..
- Bake ribs at 225° for 2 1/2 hours and your sausage for 1 hour..
- Unwrap and prep meat for the grill..
- Grill both on high until they have a decent char on them. Allow them to rest for 5 minutes. Then slice ribs and slice sausage on the bias. Place on cutting board. Serve with BBQ sauces, salt, pepper and mustards..
- Warm your Gee. [a real time saver!].
- Serve with your all of your sides listed above. Enjoy!.
Jersey Mike's Subs makes a Sub Above – fresh sliced, authentic Northeast-American style sub sandwiches on fresh baked bread. Subs are prepared Mike's Way® with onions, lettuce, tomatoes, oil, vinegar and spices. Big Mike's Sandwiches & Char-Grilled Burgers. All crab cakes served with coleslaw and a pickle. When you're feeling good, you're in the zone.
If you find this Mike's Seafood Meat Bread & Cheese Appetizer Boards recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.