Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mutton Haleem recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mutton Haleem recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Pick To Feed On Are Going To Effect Your Health.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. You should also comprehend that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These kinds of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. For this reason we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a good effect on your health.
One of the primary varieties of foods you ought to be eating plenty of, is various berries. You will discover that most berries have substantial amounts of Vitamin C that you must know is good for your body. Yet another thing you will recognize is that the antioxidants in berries is higher than just about any other food that you may pick to eat and this can help with your circulatory system. Most individuals already know that cells begin to break down over time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet can help keep your cells much healthier for longer periods of time.
For those who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton haleem recipe. To cook mutton haleem you need 27 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mutton Haleem:
- You need 2 cups of boiled mutton, shredded.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of masoor dal (red lentil).
- You need 2 tbsp. of chana dal (Bengal gram lentil).
- Provide 2 tbsp. of moong dal (Split green gram lentil).
- You need 2 tbsp. of tuvar dal (pigeon pea lentil).
- Use 2-3 tbsp. of oats.
- Prepare handful of almonds and cashews, chopped.
- Get 3 tbsp. of ghee / oil.
- Get 2 of bay leaves.
- Get 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Get 2-3 of green cardamoms.
- Use 4-5 of cloves.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of peppercorns (I used red peppercorns).
- Take 2-3 of onions, sliced.
- Use 1 tbsp. of ginger-garlic paste.
- You need 2-3 of green chilies.
- You need 1 cup of coriander leaves.
- Get 1 cup of mint leaves.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- Get 2-3 tbsp. of dry rose petals (opt).
- You need as needed of lime juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of fried onions.
- Use as needed of few dry fruits to garnish.
- Use as needed of coriander & mint leaves to garnish.
- Take as needed of lime wedges to garnish.
Instructions to make Mutton Haleem:
- Dry roast the lentils, almonds and the oats for 2 minutes or till you get a nice aroma coming through. Soak in sufficient water for 3-4 hours..
- Heat ghee / oil in a pan and temper with cinnamon, cardamoms, cloves, peppercorns and cumin seeds. Saute for a few seconds..
- Add the onion and fry till light brown..
- Now add the ginger-garlic paste,.
- Green chilies and all the dry spices. Fry for a minute..
- Add the drained lentils,.
- Rose petals, coriander leaves, mint leaves.
- And 4 cups water. Pressure cook for 20-25 minutes on a low flame after the first whistle..
- After the pressure is released, simmer further on a low flame. Keep mashing while it is simmering..
- Garnish with coriander leaves, mint leaves, fried onions, dry fruits & lime wedges..
Be it a family dinner, Eid, marriage or a party. This dish looks little bit complicated, yet this is pretty simple to make. A famous Iftar delicacy, Haleem has its origin in the Middle East as well as in the Indian subcontinent. Hyderabadi Haleem is a wholesome meal prepared with Wheat, Rice (or at times Barley), lentils and meat. Haleem Recipe: Haleem is a rich mutton stew, popular in the Middle East and Asia.
If you find this Mutton Haleem recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.