Indexlicious.com – Pan-fried hotdog & spring onion rolls – Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Pan-fried hotdog & spring onion rolls recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pan-fried hotdog & spring onion rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pan-fried hotdog & spring onion rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Take the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pan-fried hotdog & spring onion rolls recipe. You can cook pan-fried hotdog & spring onion rolls using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pan-fried hotdog & spring onion rolls:
- Take 300 g of Plain flour.
- Get 3 g of Dried yeast.
- You need 12 g of Caster sugar.
- Take 170 g of Lukewarm water.
- Use 2 of Hotdog.
- You need 2 of Spring onion.
- Take of White sesames.
- Take of Black sesames.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of White pepper powder.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Flour water.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of Plain flour.
- Prepare 11-12 Tablespoons of Water.
- Get 0.5 teaspoon of Vegetable oil.
Steps to make Pan-fried hotdog & spring onion rolls:
- Mix flour, yeast, sugar and lukewarm water all together and knead the dough until it turns smooth..
- Cover the dough by clinging film and then do the 1st rise until the dough is double the size. Chop the hotdog and spring onion and mix the ingredients for flour water..
- Flat the dough. Brush the vegetable oil, sprinkle the salt and white pepper powder and evenly layer down the spring onion and hotdog..
- Roll the dough up and cut into 12 portions. Twist each small dough and rest for a further 10 minutes..
- Heat a frying pan and add in some oil. Place the roll doughs in and pan fry for 2-3 minutes. And then add in the flour water into the frying pan. Steam the rolls with the lid on until the flour water turns into the crispy base. Then sprinkle some white and black sesames before serving..
- These rolls go very well with baked Camembert cheese. Enjoy. .
Immediately wrap them up in tin foil and place them back in the pan. Slice hot dogs down the middle but not all the way through (keep it connected). You want to pry them open to have a double wide face down hot dog. Lay them flat, cut side down in the seasoned pan and cook until brown, Flip to the other side and brown. When browned to your liking, remove from pan.
If you find this Pan-fried hotdog & spring onion rolls recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.