Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Quinoa Dosa recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Quinoa Dosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quinoa Dosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
Many people do not fully grasp that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the various foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. These kinds of foods are packed with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. In this post we shall be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy.
Nuts and also various seeds is a much better option when you are looking for a quick snack to enjoy. You will come to find that these snack items are generally loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and seeds will have much more than others. Omega-3 as well as Omega-6 are called essential fatty acids and they are essential simply because your body uses these kinds of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. A number of these hormones that are needed are only able to be produced by having these fatty acids throughout your diet.
By simply following some of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. Something that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quinoa dosa recipe. To cook quinoa dosa you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Quinoa Dosa:
- Get 1/2 cup of quinoa.
- Provide 1/4 cup of oats.
- Use 1 tbsp of pigeon pea lentil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of red lentil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of split green gram.
- Provide 1 tbsp of split black gram.
- Use 1/2 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need 1-2 of green chilies.
- Prepare 1 of ginger.
- Get as needed of oil.
Instructions to make Quinoa Dosa:
- Soak the quinoa, oats, fenugreek seeds and the lentils overnight. Wash well and drain. Grind along with green chilies, ginger, salt and required quantity of water into a smooth batter of pouring consistency. Set aside to ferment for 5-6 hours..
- Heat the tawa & brush with some oil. Add a ladleful of the batter & spread it into a circle with the back of the ladle. Drizzle some oil around the edges and over it. Cook on one side before flipping it over to cook the other side..
- Serve along with coconut chutney and sambar..
Very glad to share with you all this unique and creative Quinoa Dosa recipe. Instant Quinoa Dosa Recipe with Oats and Lentils is not just healthy and crispy but are easy to make immediately after grinding the batter without fermenting. I use this same batter to make Quinoa Idli and Quinoa Dhokla. Quinoa Dosa is a healthy and crispy dosa without adding rice. Quinoa is a healthy replacement for rice.
If you find this Quinoa Dosa recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.