Indexlicious.com – Roasted Asparagus and Cherry Tomato Penne Pasta with Goat Cheese – Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Roasted Asparagus and Cherry Tomato Penne Pasta with Goat Cheese recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Asparagus and Cherry Tomato Penne Pasta with Goat Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Asparagus and Cherry Tomato Penne Pasta with Goat Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Drink water, not other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a horrible idea. Using them for your sole source of hydration, however, is dumb. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really slimming down and getting healthy.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted asparagus and cherry tomato penne pasta with goat cheese recipe. To cook roasted asparagus and cherry tomato penne pasta with goat cheese you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roasted Asparagus and Cherry Tomato Penne Pasta with Goat Cheese:
- You need 2 cup of penne pasta.
- Use 12 of Asparagus Spears.
- Use 12 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Take 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Kosher Salt (divided).
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper (divided).
- Get 1 tbsp of Minced Shallots.
- Use 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Take 1 tsp of dried herbes de provence.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of honey.
- Get 2 cup of Arugula.
- Get 1/2 cup of chevre.
Steps to make Roasted Asparagus and Cherry Tomato Penne Pasta with Goat Cheese:
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain and set aside..
- Place asparagus and tomatoes on a jelly-roll pan. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Toss gently to coat; arrange asparagus and tomato mixture in a single layer. Bake at 400° for 6 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender. Remove asparagus from pan. Place pan back in oven, and bake tomatoes an additional 4 minutes. Remove tomatoes from pan; let asparagus and tomatoes stand 10 minutes. Cut.
- Combine shallots and the next 4 ingredients (through honey) in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Gradually add remaining 3 tablespoons oil, stirring constantly with a whisk. Stir in remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper..
- Place pasta, asparagus, tomato, olives, and arugula in a large bowl; toss. Drizzle juice mixture over pasta mixture; toss. Sprinkle with cheese..
Season with salt and pepper, and whisk until smooth. Add goat-cheese mixture and asparagus to pasta; toss to combine, adding more pasta water if necessary for sauce to coat pasta. Crumble the goat cheese into large chunks and refrigerate until ready to serve the pasta. Cook the pasta in salted boiling water according to the package directions. Mix oil, oregano, salt and pepper; add to asparagus mixture and toss to coat.
If you find this Roasted Asparagus and Cherry Tomato Penne Pasta with Goat Cheese recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.